Phablet or Tablet UI for this coming JellyBean

what UI you would like to have this coming JB for our beloved Galaxy Tab 7.7

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Search This thread

B4R7H

Mar 7, 2012
Kota Belud
I'm hoping Samsung will release JB with Phablet UI for our device like on Tablet Note 8.0
we need Phablet UI...Tablet UI isnt suitable for our device appearance..

can some one or anyone tell this to Samsung?

:cool:

who like Phablet UI or Tablet UI please vote for ur choice

Last edited:

pixelsquish

Oct 24, 2007
I'm hoping Samsung will release JB with Phablet UI for our device like on Tablet Note 8.0
we need Phablet UI...Tablet UI isnt suitable for our device appearance..

can some one or anyone tell this to Samsung?

:cool:

who like Phablet UI or Tablet UI please vote for ur choice

cant stand the phablet UI. this device thrives with a tablet UI.

B4R7H

Mar 7, 2012
Kota Belud
actually Phablet UI stock by Samsung is great!! all the function working not like the Parandroid? yeap agreed cuz i cant stand wint Phablet UI that in Parandroid cuz all the original function isnt there :) how about Phablet UI originally by samsung isnt it will be amazing?

ascariss

May 6, 2011
Gdansk
I would prefer a tablet UI, the phablet UI is not to my liking after using it on the nexus 7 but knowing Samsung, I would imagine a phablet UI is what would be used if or when the 7.7 is updated to JB.

burhanistan

Apr 14, 2011
And so what do you base your useless comment on? Is your opinion now fact?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda premium

There is no update. Get a different device if you can't be content without 4.1. Also, try not to be so quick to flame people. The stakes are so low here, there's no reason to get upset.

Last edited:

UpInTheAir

Account currently disabled
Jan 17, 2011
Phuket, Thailand
There is no update. Get a different device if you can't be content without 4.1. Also, try not to be so quick to flame people. The stakes are so low here, there's no reason to get upset.

Mate, I'm not flaming, that is what YOU were doing with your useless post! It was antagonistic, so if you can't be constructive, don't bother posting. The OP was just asking a simple question, and I don't believe previously asked anywhere before.

By developing and releasing for the community custom ICS ROMs for both P6810 and P6800, and actively supporting those threads, I am more than doing my part here. I don't even own a P6800...... So it would seem that personally, I'm quite content with ICS, but some new firmware is always good to tinker with.

You didn't even answer my question, or was it just ignored?

What do you base your OPINION on?
Is YOUR opinion now fact? Please substantiate the basis of your first post with links to a Samsung website or correspondence with Samsung. Please, let us hear.....

Reactions: deani77

kevinfan1990

Jun 17, 2012
FYI Japan model is already jb with tablet ui!

img02.taobaocdn.com/imgextra/i2/209307869/T2eZ6GXlhXXXXXXXXX_!!209307869.jpg

The Japan model is called SC-01E Galaxy Tab 7.7 Plus/P6820 and has similar hardware to the Korea Model (SHV-E150S Galaxy Tab 7.7 LTE).
Yeah, they both use Qualcomm S3 cpu, APQ 8060.
But we can tell from the naming rule that they both belong to Galaxy Tab 7.7 family.:laugh:
Since the Japan model remains in tablet ui, maybe the global model of P6800 will continue to have tablet ui after jb update.:victory:

d0shu

Apr 17, 2013
This is the reason why I live by paranoid android ROM.. I cannot live without tablet ui. If they were to use tablet ui with stock ROM, I would definitely root and stick with stock!

CPmillenia94

Oct 16, 2012
I used to prefer tablet ui, but after a couple months on paranoid android i found the phablet ui to be much more functional

Aug 4, 2009
Tablet but.. JB not going to happen.

And its not about giving official proof that it is not going to happen. Give official proof that it IS going to happen because if they gonna they already should have done it.

Samsung did announce that this summer netherlands gets ICS update.. ICS... lol.

JB? Dont think so.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    a leaked photo that was posted on some fan page ( reposted in droidsans.com/node/123933) suggests a tablet ui. should know soon enough.

Sent from my GT-P6800 using Tapatalk 2

Mate, I'm not flaming, that is what YOU were doing with your useless post! It was antagonistic, so if you can't be constructive, don't bother posting. The OP was just asking a simple question, and I don't believe previously asked anywhere before.

By developing and releasing for the community custom ICS ROMs for both P6810 and P6800, and actively supporting those threads, I am more than doing my part here. I don't even own a P6800...... So it would seem that personally, I'm quite content with ICS, but some new firmware is always good to tinker with.

You didn't even answer my question, or was it just ignored?

What do you base your OPINION on?
    Is YOUR opinion now fact? Please substantiate the basis of your first post with links to a Samsung website or correspondence with Samsung. Please, let us hear.....

^while tablet ui has the notifications on the bottom right and the buttons on the bottom left, as well as smaller fonts and other elements within applications, phablet has the buttons centered on the bottom and the notification bar on the top, as well as larger fonts and other ui elements. Its not really a big difference I think phablet is more practical for our tabs size.