MODS CLOSE THREAD : Samsung D710 Ass Cream Sandwich

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

shabbypenguin

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 30, 2010
so yea, current buglist is 3g/wifi/samsungkeyboard

so im gunna do something cool (i think youll enjoy ;) )

the zip is up. im using you guys as testers. im asking that you all stop fighting just for 10 mins and help out ;) as a community we need to come together and fix these bugs. lets show sammobile that you cant judge xda by a few bad apples lets get this working great. so while yes there are bugs, i could eitehr work on it througfhtout the day and possibly come up with fixes... or i can release publicly and we can work together as a team, no more of this E4GT!!!!! bull****, or bubby vs the world crap.. remember its team android so buck up cowboys :p

also i posted some special instructions seems it has some issues when flashing some times, but not always
so qbking has a special litle dance that seems to work every time

as always big shoutout to our source, everyone involved, ACS and a very big thanks to RJMJR69 for letting me release it ;) mucho gracias bossman

Last edited:

adma84

Aug 23, 2010

the zip is up. im using you guys as testers. im asking that you all stop fighting just for 10 mins and help out ;) as a community we need to come together and fix these bugs. lets show sammobile that you cant judge xda by a few bad apples lets get this working great. so while yes there are bugs, i could eitehr work on it througfhtout the day and possibly come up with fixes... or i can release publicly and we can work together as a team, no more of this E4GT!!!!! bull****, or bubby vs the world crap.. remember its team android so buck up cowboys :p

If we can all get along, may I humbly request OP that you change the title away from CLOSING THE THREAD. I think everyone is ready to enjoy SHABBY's work and give necessary feedback. RIGHT EVERYONE? :)

dbaybay

Oct 23, 2011
Florida

also i posted some special instructions seems it has some issues when flashing some times, but not always

Downloading it atm and am gonna try flashing it. We'll see how it goes! Not sure how much I can do to help, but I'll peek around :D

Thanks for sharing, = caring :)

shazbot

May 31, 2010
Washington
If we can all get along, may I humbly request OP that you change the title away from CLOSING THE THREAD. I think everyone is ready to enjoy SHABBY's work and give necessary feedback. RIGHT EVERYONE? :)

Maybe it's time for a new thread dedicated to testing shabby's work? There are a lot of posts in this one lol.

ddeschenes

Jan 28, 2010
Not that I saw only the notes on what is not working

NOTE

Boots!!!!
3g doesnt seem to be working
nor wifi
samsung keyboard fc's, use swype or another one

Will of fire

Apr 14, 2011
union city ca

as always big shoutout to our source, everyone involved, ACS and a very big thanks to RJMJR69 for letting me release it ;) mucho gracias bossman

Man i can't flash it 3g and wifi are out i have to swap to my nexus first so i can test. Ah wth lets do it guys.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk

rjmjr69

Dec 11, 2008
Southie
Thanks Shabby....
I do not normally post here anymore nor do I allow leaks to be released untested or upto ACS standards. However this time We will try something new and let the community help as this is what drives android development and good will. If this fails we wont be doing it again. So please play nice and if you have something to contribute go for it if not. Please just be patient and polite the bugs will get fixed and you will have something nice to use before sprint gives it to you.

Enjoy and Thank you again.

wase4711

May 9, 2010
Outside of Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Shabby....
I do not normally post here anymore nor do I allow leaks to be released untested or upto ACS standards. However this time We will try something new and let the community help as this is what drives android development and good will. If this fails we wont be doing it again. So please play nice and if you have something to contribute go for it if not. Please just be patient and polite the bugs will get fixed and you will have something nice to use before sprint gives it to you.

You sir are a true gentleman! Thanks for your kind input...

Indrid Cole

Nov 29, 2010
Lakehills Texas
www.xda-developers.com
Thanks Shabby....

Thank you thank you thank you. So that means everyone play nice. Or this will never happen again for us. So like momma said." If ya aint got sumthin nice to say don't open your fukn mouth. Ok now time for some big bro hugs all around.lol.
So Shabby do you want us to pull any fc's logs and post on pastebin. Or how do you want bugs reported. you tell me bro. I will do whateve you say.

Edit: Duh now I see the TEST post. Sorry been at the doc's, only been a couple hours and it feels like days. Things are gettin hot babby.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

can someone translate that into english?
    XDA users are spoiled P.O.S. who aren't thankful for what they get and are self entitled little b*tches

:)
    sorry its taking so slow guys, had i had linux installed already i woulda been done worlds faster, anyways teh rom is uploading now (gunna be a bit on my 1mbps upload) but it is uploading :p
    Thanks Shabby....

so im guessing alot of you are sitting there with a non booting phone and would like to restore a nandroid? lol. Just incase youre lazy. just flash this through odin and youll have recovery back so you can nandroid back to a nice working backup :]

http://goo-inside.me/kernels/TeamRo.../rogue_ET-recoveryonly-1.1.4-rc0-odin.tar.md5