GalaxyICS ROM for Gio, Ace, Fit, Mini, Spica

Search This thread

AlwaysDroid

Mar 17, 2012
Edmonton
I love new releases, but i have been wiping everytime, and it is a big pain in the rear to restore everything. Would i be able to flash this next update without doing a full wipe?

voetbalremco

Inactive Recognized Developer
I love new releases, but i have been wiping everytime, and it is a big pain in the rear to restore everything. Would i be able to flash this next update without doing a full wipe?

you don't even need to wipe when you flash from stock, does come with some error though, like no statusbar :)

Reactions: AlwaysDroid

iok1

Feb 24, 2012
Helsingborg
I can't login to fast facebook, when log in window appears it is just white but I can click and type on it.
Is there any help for this? im boycotting official Facebook app until they update it.

Sent from my GT-S5660

AlwaysDroid

Mar 17, 2012
Edmonton
I can't login to fast facebook, when log in window appears it is just white but I can click and type on it.
Is there any help for this? im boycotting official Facebook app until they update it.

Sent from my GT-S5660

I had to kill the app using long press back button. Took 3 times to work :).

The only thing I don't like about it is how it shows the time. It shows it in seconds ago. Completely unreasonable way to tell me when it was posted lol

Sent from my GT-S5660 using XDA

Reactions: marconmgm and iok1

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    But bluetooth is temporary broken. Are you interested?

Why don't you try to fix the bluetooth before release it ?? don't be rush mac, sorry i just give suggestion :D or maybe bluetooth will be fixed soon like installing a 'patch' ?
    This kind of post is really making me sad
    send by an 42y old gio junkie™

So are yours. He is reporting a bug with all info needed. Maclaw and team can use the info of they want or not. All you do is saying ,this or that isnt working???????????
    No logcat or kmesg wtf u want devs to do with that? Only thing your doing is spamming the thread and filling it with useless replies.

Sent from my GT-I9000 using xda premium
    i seems the boot logo doesn't work,what's the probloem?
    There is actually a really long and elaborate story regarding this exact situation....

Once upon a time there was a user who couldn't read the thread so he posted questions that had already been answered several times. Other users saw that his laziness was paying off and decided they would stop reading the thread as well.

It got to the point where the Kings of the kingdom got so sick of answering the same stupid questions over and over again that they killed themselves and the users all suffered.

The next time a developer graced the kingdom the users all promised they would read the thread or use the search tool to find their answers, they lied!

The end.

TLDR version: A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away... READ THE THREAD A COUPLE OF PAGES BACK

While I am telling stories, here is a strange one about my gio - After doing the full format and sdcard erase and reflashing beta 6...first time I got the black screen on boot which i expected without the boot logo, after removing a bunch of system apps and doing my general customisation I saw that the boot animation has returned every time I reboot!? Anybody know why?

Maclaw please fix gallery :(

How about you use Quickpic?
    uploadfromtaptalk1335722152609.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1335722173882.jpg
    Me and my memes :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus (not really, just my gio with ics)
    I know but Quickpic is very bad

Quickpic is much better than gallery, faster, we can "hide" folders, etc... :rolleyes: