Jan 1, 2011
i cant get minecraft running :// black screen while i can hear the sound

Edit: softboots on uninstall :(

Sent from my Xperia X10 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

anthony_lrk89

Mar 27, 2012
Penang
Hi. I had flashed the ROM. I just realize that the screen resolution is too big for X10. Is there any way to declease the screen resolution??

Buddha

Jan 12, 2011
Rijeka
Hi.
I've unlocked my bootloader and even flashed Doom's kernel, to see if it is properly unlocked.

Then I flashed that kernel file via flashtool.
The X10 Never Dies picture was shown.
The purple light went on.

On some way I've managed to go to recovery.
Then, I've found the .zip to boot.
And then, this message poped up: E: Can't mount /dev/block/mmcb1k0p1 (or dev/block/mmcblk0)
(device or resource busy)
Instalation aborted

Is there a solution for this?

Karolinho

Dec 26, 2010
Hi.
I've unlocked my bootloader and even flashed Doom's kernel, to see if it is properly unlocked.

Then I flashed that kernel file via flashtool.
The X10 Never Dies picture was shown.
The purple light went on.

On some way I've managed to go to recovery.
Then, I've found the .zip to boot.
And then, this message poped up: E: Can't mount /dev/block/mmcb1k0p1 (or dev/block/mmcblk0)
(device or resource busy)
Instalation aborted

Is there a solution for this?
connect your phone to adb.. and write this:

rm -r /sdcard
mkdir sdcard
chmod 777 sdcard

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
This is too much for my knowledge lol
I'll reinstall my phone via SEUS, root it and unlock my bootloader, and try again.

what recovery you're using? If I remember correctly that was an issue with the early versions of xRecovery

This rom needs to be installed using CWM recovery

Buddha

Jan 12, 2011
Rijeka
what recovery you're using? If I remember correctly that was an issue with the early versions of xRecovery

This rom needs to be installed using CWM recovery
It was xRecovery, I think.
My phone has just finished updating via SEUS, I'm going to root it now and unlock the bootloader.

EDIT: So I've root it via Doom's one click root.
Can't root it via flashtool, dunno why.
Now I'll try installing the CWM recovery.

Last edited:

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
It was xRecovery, I think.
My phone has just finished updating via SEUS, I'm going to root it now and unlock the bootloader.

Good luck, but remember that Scritch007's kernel has an issue with CWM recovery you need to first flash a kernel with working CWM recovery, then install this rom & after that you can flash Scritch007's kernel, You can refer to the installation guide I posted here for CM10: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024438

The procedure for this rom is the same, you just have to flash this rom instead of CM10 rom & that's it

Last edited:

Buddha

Jan 12, 2011
Rijeka
Good luck, but remember that Scritch007's kernel has an issue with CWM recovery you need to first flash a kernel with working CWM recovery, then install this rom & after that you can flash Scritch007's kernel, You can refer to the installation guide I posted here for CM10: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2024438

The procedure for this rom is the same, you just have to flash this rom instead of CM10 rom & that's it
Can you link me the kernel with cwm recovery? can't find it :/

EDIT: I've unlocked the bootloader, so now I have to install the kernel with cwm, right?

Last edited:

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
Can you link me the kernel with cwm recovery? can't find it :/

EDIT: I've unlocked the bootloader, so now I have to install the kernel with cwm, right?

You have to install a kernel (that has a working CWM) using flashtools, I've explained it in detail in the installation guide in the link I gave you

For a kernel that has a working CWM check out Scritch007's CM9 kernel or Feravolt's ICS kernel

Reactions: nilkar777

Buddha

Jan 12, 2011
Rijeka
So, when I install the necessary kernel, I have to flash the ROM, the gapps, addons and then that cm10 kernel boot manager, right?
edit: is X10_4.0.4_Scritch-BootManager_v2.ftf this the necessary kernel?

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

So yeah, I've installed that kernel, with cwm.
I've factory reseted my phone and wiped it.

Now I'm installing the rom and gapps.
And when do I have to install the v14 kernel, which is provided in the pacman thread? After the installation?

Last edited:

riginal

Jan 2, 2011
So, when I install the necessary kernel, I have to flash the ROM, the gapps, addons and then that cm10 kernel boot manager, right?
edit: is X10_4.0.4_Scritch-BootManager_v2.ftf this the necessary kernel?

---------- Post added at 12:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:25 PM ----------

So yeah, I've installed that kernel, with cwm.
I've factory reseted my phone and wiped it.

Now I'm installing the rom and gapps.
And when do I have to install the v14 kernel, which is provided in the pacman thread? After the installation?

yes, after you finished installing the rom & the gapps, take your battery out & wait for 10 seconds or more to make sure that the phone is off & won't turn on, do NOT turn your phone on, Next flash the v14 kernel with flashtools, I recommend you to postpone installing addons to later

Buddha

Jan 12, 2011
Rijeka
yes, after you finished installing the rom & the gapps, take your battery out & wait for 10 seconds or more to make sure that the phone is off & won't turn on, after that you can flash the v14 kernel with flashtools, I recommend you to postpone installing addons to later
It's booting now, and I didn't install the addons.
When is the time to add addons?

Last edited:

_bacok

Nov 30, 2012
johor bahru
i already use this rom 3 days..amazing rom no auto reboot deep sleep working..awesome

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-30-02.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-30-02.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 347
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-34-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-34-30.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 356
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-32-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-32-25.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 346
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-24-03.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-24-03.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 331
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-34-51.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-34-51.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 314
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-24-31.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-24-31.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 306
  • Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-23-30.jpg
    Screenshot_2012-12-11-21-23-30.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 304

x10forevers

Difference Between PAC-man and Paranoid....

To the one who don't know the difference between PAC-man and Paranoid, :p:p:p:p

People who knows also wanna read this what i am gonna describing here, trust me..:D:D:D:D

1. Complete noob Description​

-- Paranoid : Open source android project which help you to enjoy the feature of different modes of layout in the phone, which is not built for that layout for that perticular phone model(Here, its our X10)
*** For example : tablet mode is not made for Xperia X10 but you can use it with the help of this ROM.

-- PAC-man: It is the combination of the features from three different open source android projects. Paranoid, Aokp and CM. So that you can enjoy features from all of three different type of customization.

2. Head to Head comparison :D:D

-- Paranoid is 8 letter word while PACman is 6 letter word.

-- Paranoid start with P and end with D while PACman start with P but end with N.

-- Paranoid has only one Capital letter "P" in it, while PACman has three capital letter in it , "P", "A" and "C".

-- Paranoid has no sexual identity while PACman is a man, which has sexual identity of male.

3. Real-life Comparison :D:D

-- Paranoid verb of paranoia which is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

-- Pac-Man is an arcade game developed by Namco and licensed for distribution in the United States by Midway, first released in Japan on May 22, 1980. Immensely popular from its original release to the present day, Pac-Man is considered one of the classics of the medium, virtually synonymous with video games, and an icon of 1980s popular culture. Upon its release, the game—and, subsequently, Pac-Man derivatives—became a social phenomenon that sold a bevy of merchandise and also inspired, among other things, an animated television series and a top-ten hit single.

If still anybody got any freakin question to ask about the difference, You are Welcome..​

Cheers

Raj :cowboy:

anthony_lrk89

Mar 27, 2012
Penang

People who knows also wanna read this what i am gonna describing here, trust me..:D:D:D:D

-- Paranoid : Open source android project which help you to enjoy the feature of different modes of layout in the phone, which is not built for that layout for that perticular phone model(Here, its our X10)
*** For example : tablet mode is not made for Xperia X10 but you can use it with the help of this ROM.

-- PAC-man: It is the combination of the features from three different open source android projects. Paranoid, Aokp and CM. So that you can enjoy features from all of three different type of customization.

-- Paranoid start with P and end with D while PACman start with P but end with N.

-- Paranoid has only one Capital letter "P" in it, while PACman has three capital letter in it , "P", "A" and "C".

-- Paranoid has no sexual identity while PACman is a man, which has sexual identity of male.

-- Paranoid verb of paranoia which is a thought process believed to be heavily influenced by anxiety or fear, often to the point of irrationality and delusion. Paranoid thinking typically includes persecutory beliefs, or beliefs of conspiracy concerning a perceived threat towards oneself. (e.g. "Everyone is out to get me.") Making false accusations and the general distrust of others also frequently accompany paranoia. For example, an incident most people would view as an accident or coincidence, a paranoid person might believe was intentional.

-- Pac-Man is an arcade game developed by Namco and licensed for distribution in the United States by Midway, first released in Japan on May 22, 1980. Immensely popular from its original release to the present day, Pac-Man is considered one of the classics of the medium, virtually synonymous with video games, and an icon of 1980s popular culture. Upon its release, the game—and, subsequently, Pac-Man derivatives—became a social phenomenon that sold a bevy of merchandise and also inspired, among other things, an animated television series and a top-ten hit single.

If still anybody got any freakin question to ask about the difference, You are Welcome..​

Cheers

Wow.... I just realize I really NOOB.... Hahaha....

niraj30518

Aug 3, 2008
Mumbai

Cheers

Lol:D
Seriously??? :p

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Paranoid-Aokp-Cyanogenmod -MAN
    Code:
     Disclaimers :

I am not responsible for any broken device / any broken heart because of some app failed to remind you your girlfriend's birthday.
    I am not responsible if you get fired because of some alarm apps didn't work, and u were late for your work.

In short I am not responsible for anything bad happen to your device and thus it screwed you up.
    I am considering that You are grown person and you are doing this with all of your brain in your head unless otherwise you don't have brain.

• » Introduction « •​
    ╰» I build PAC-man ROM from the source using CMX10 core (Source of scritch007) , Paranoid android and AOKP .
    ╰» I made a lot of edit to compile this for our X10.
    ╰» This ROM is the combination of Paranoid Android- Aokp and Cyanogenmode so that you can use all of the features in one rom.
    ╰» This is advanced beta and you can use this ROM for your daily usage.
    ╰» If you don't have any idea about what is the difference between Paranoid and PACman go HERE, to educate urself.​

• » Pre-requisite « •
    ╰» Unlocked Bootloader
    ╰» Baseband .71
    ╰» Rooted with recovery
    ╰» Working USB port
    ╰» X10 :laugh:

• » Downloads « •

╰» READ THIS BEFORE INSTALLING V3 INCREDIBLE
    ╰» es209ra_JB_PAC_4.1.2_v19.3.0.zip
    ╰» Gapps.zip
    ╰» Go Here - To Know how to change layout/set custom layout
    • » Installation Instruction « •
    ╰» For installation Instruction Go HERE

• » Working « •
    ╰» Camera (8 MP)
    ╰» Wifi / Data
    ╰» Network
    ╰» Bluetooth
    ╰» Sound
    ╰» Headphone
    ╰» DSP

• » Not-Working « •
    ╰» Video Camera
    ╰» Whatever is not working in CMX10
    ╰» else you say

• » Credits «
    ╰» scritch007 - For making CMX10
    ╰» FXP for Cyanogenmod Base
    ╰» Paranoid Android Developers
    ╰» AOKP developers for AOKP build files
    ╰» CyanogenMod for its Core
    ╰» Last but not list Myself for working my a** off to compile this for our beloved X10.. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Code:
    [B][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]• » Important Read This «[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B]

[B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Courier New"]╰» If you want to donate me click on the link in my signature. 
    ╰» Donation is not necessary, but it is much appreciated. and yeah one more thing if you are donating, send me a PM.
    ╰» I am considering those people who sent me donation as a potential tester for my new release of rom[/FONT][/SIZE][/B].

╰» Thanks for all of your Support

╰» Cheers

╰» Raj

If you cannot see the screenshot, you can go HERE for screenshots... or download zip from attachement

pacstartup.png
    pacsystem.png
    pacsystemui.png
    device_2012_12_09_142048.png

device_2012_12_09_142119.png
    device_2012_12_09_142137.png

device_2012_12_09_142103.png
    device_2012_12_09_142223.png

device_2012_12_09_143013.png
    pacabout.png

pacaokp.png
    pac_pa.png

pacsetting.png
    device_2012_12_09_142327.png
    Changelog :

Code:
    Release : 1 **~~** Horizon **~~** [DEC/09/2012]

-- Initial Release
    -- Initial compilation from CMX10, AOKP and PA.
    -- Added performance tweaks.
    -- Incorporated Latest fix for headphone, DSP.
    -- Included adreno libs.

Release : 2 **~~** Immortal **~~** [DEC/16/2012]

-- Added memory tweaks
    -- build.prop tweak
    -- ported optimus 4X lock screen
    -- Patched frameworks and settings
    -- Removed unused application
    -- New Gapps addon pack for more memory
    -- Removed AOKP and PA wallpapers to free some space
    -- Added 4.2 apps by default
    -- Added Patch for faster performance
    -- init.d tweaks
    -- default cache remove tweak
    -- zipallign tweak for good ram performance
    -- touchscreen performance tweaks

Release : 3 **~~** Incredible **~~** [MAR/09/2013]

-- Update to latest version of PAC-man
    -- CMX10 changes as per JAN-27-2013
    -- Camera Glitches FIX
    -- Torch working
    -- Fully working Tablet UI
    -- Some performance tweaks
    -- Added Xloud and Bravia 2 engine
    -- Added ClearBass enhancement
    -- Build.prop tweaks
    -- Kernel FTF included in ROM
    How to change layout and set workspace

HOW TO SET WORKSPACE MODE

untitled-2jvzs3.png

HOW TO CHANGE APP LAYOUT AND SIZE

untitled-1biqpb.png
    Release Note : V 2- Immortal PAC-man

First of all i didn't get enough time to rebase new release to scritch's v4, so Torch is not included and hence don't ask about torch app, you wont get it working on this release for now.....

1. LG 4X lockscreen : If you wanna use that lockscreen go to the settings >> lockscreen >> screen security and select circle lock screen and reboot your phone...

If you want to change the background go to Settings >> ROM control >> lockscreen >> go all the way to bottom you will find configuration of circle lockscreen......

2. Gapps and tweaks >> Gapps zip is containing of tweaks and init.d configuration so if you want new tweaks to get effect flash new gappsandtweaks zip provided in the OP.....

3. FOR advanced tweaks (Do it on your own risk it might cause instability: Don't ask me to describe this to you, this is for very minor level performance tweak with risk so if you dont know than dont do it...)

I provided some tweaks inside the rom in /system/etc/rdx-tweaks folder
    For this tweaks you need to open script manager app >> Click on browse as root and ok >> go to system/etc/rdx-tweak folder >> Click on the files inside it and than the window will appear >> click on su (Skull symbol) and click on run...
    (If you want this tweaks run on every boot, though its not neccessary, u can select boot symbol and give it run.. NOTE : THIS IS NOT NECESSARY)

4. I already included 4.2 apps to ROM so don't ask about addon-pack.

5. Default camera will be force closed, so download camera apps from market, don't say that it is bugs, I already know about it, it is because of 4.2 gallery app...

6. Most important : Don't PM me about something that is not an emergency or not neccessary. (PM me if you donate, though its not high probability still making it clear..)

Cheers,

Raj