Search This thread

Retrial

Recognized Contributor & Translator
Jun 10, 2015
Athens
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sony Xperia L
Hi,

I would like to mention the provider "Greece - Wind" merged with Nova and now it can be called Nova. Related artictle here. Nova site can be found here (useful to check the logo etc).

It would be nice if you could rename and change the logo from "Greece - Wind" to "Greece - Nova" in the Account Managment Provider Settings.

Cheers! :)

Attachments

• 2023-12-14 14_19_44.png
    2023-12-14 14_19_44.png
    22.5 KB · Views: 5

Oswald Boelcke

Senior Moderator / Moderator Committee
Staff member
Hi,

I would like to mention the provider "Greece - Wind" merged with Nova and now it can be called Nova. Related artictle here. Nova site can be found here (useful to check the logo etc).

It would be nice if you could rename and change the logo from "Greece - Wind" to "Greece - Nova" in the Account Managment Provider Settings.

@MikeChannon @the_scotsman

Gentlemen, above for your attention.

MikeChannon

Forum Admin
Staff member
Jun 7, 1972
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
Hi,

I've done the name change... @the_scotsman

Mike

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey all,

Thanks to the efforts of TaurusBullba and now the_scotsman, we've recently updated most of the operator logos and country flags. It was a big job, as there were literally hundreds of images to be normalized. But now, most of the logos and flags are larger and are similar in sizes, which makes for a cleaner overall feel.

That said, some logos and flags are still not right. Please report any problems here and we'll work on them one-by-one.
    There are no longer any provider logos. Haven't been since the migration to Xenforo :)

Unless I'm missing something really obvious...
    Hi all

The management of the operator logos has been handed to myself. Keep firing them at me, i will get them sorted.

Cheers:good:

EDIT: All up to date, if any have been missed in the transition, please let me know.
    Ok guys, new updates are live. You may have to re-select your operator from the list or clear your browser cache.
    @svetius @the_scotsman
    What's the point of this thread if its completely neglected?

For Pakistan:
    Mobilink and Warid are two telecom operators here, and they have merged into one network called Jazz, you can verify this by looking at the Jazz Pakistan Wikipedia page (which I maintain myself), and you can get the updated logo from there as well.

Please look into this and change it, Warid is no longer a network here, even all the offices here have been rebranded to Jazz and people have been asked to replace their SIM cards and so on.

Would greatly appreciate it if you guys could look into it.

Thanks.

Terribly sorry. We're going to go through all the unread threads in here and take care of all the logo updates in one shot.