Check your AT&T stores - selling tomorrow!?

Search This thread

robcorn

Jul 10, 2007
Flower Mound, TX
Gang,

I just got back from my AT&T store here in the Dallas area. They have 12-15 phones in stock and the manager said they will start selling them tomorrow beginning at 12:00pm local time.

You may want to call/stop by your stores and see what they say.

I wil be there when the store opens and if I manage to get one I'll let you know!

Arcadia310

Aug 13, 2010
Nice! I'll call mine and see what's up.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

DumIam

Dec 5, 2010
Harrison, AR
Not that I'm not hoping for a release tomorrow, but my local store and the nearest corporate store(about 2hrs from me) both said the 6th

Sent from my Kindle Fire using xda premium

crazylilazn

Mar 23, 2010
I'm curious, can AT&T "authorized retailer" stores also receive HOX shipments earlier than May 6th? If so, I feel that this would be a much better way to convince someone to sell me one early...

americasteam

Jan 31, 2011
Bowling Green, KY
I'm curious, can AT&T "authorized retailer" stores also receive HOX shipments earlier than May 6th? If so, I feel that this would be a much better way to convince someone to sell me one early...

Well, I've been calling around today. I did find a local "Authorized Retailer" that said they were getting their shipment in this Monday and were selling them. I even asked twice just to make sure. Giving them a call Monday morning to confirm. If so, I will do my best to grab one early.

Nov 7, 2011
I just got back form my local AT&T store to play with the One X and ask when they were going to start selling it. They already have the stock but are going to sell it on the 6th... but anyway, the One X is probably the most capable phone I've ever used.

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
It's a shame, my stores is one of the ones that follows the rules... Lol. So they're selling on the 6th.
I pre ordered though, so it's just a few more days, but I was still hoping to cancel it and buy it tomorrow, haha.

Nov 7, 2011
Haha yeah i think my store also follow the rules. I also pre ordered mine but through Amazon Wireless to save so major dough because I live in CA. Supposed to get it on the 9th :(. I hope I get it earlier though, but who doesn't lol. I can't stop thinking about this thing!! I probably shouldn't have gone and played with it today because it just makes me so much more impatient..

amswak

Jul 23, 2010
Los Angeles
Did any of you who talked to a store with them in stock pre-order through that same store? I am curious if they would let one go early if you had already paid for it...

---------- Post added at 04:47 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ----------

Just called my local store - they won't tell me if they already have any in stock. They just keep saying you can pre-order now or buy in store on May 6th...

Nov 7, 2011
To answer your question, I pre ordered through Amazon Wireless, but either way, I don't think they would have let one go just for me....

tian105

Mar 11, 2011
the sales person in the corporate store said they will be getting shipment on Sunday, i asked if i can get one by pre ordering, he said that i wont need to, just walk in, : D

vioalas

Apr 3, 2012
Lakeland, Fl
The people getting it early are so lucky! Often times, employees get threatened with facing some consequences for selling the phone before release. But others just want a commission.

vinuneuro

Apr 29, 2012
Chicago
The Galaxy S III is just around the corner. Why pick up the One X early instead of seeing what Samsung has produced?

Arcadia310

Aug 13, 2010
How do you know if a store is corporate or not?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    The Galaxy S III is just around the corner. Why pick up the One X early instead of seeing what Samsung has produced?

Integrated LTE Chip?

I like sense better than touchwiz HAH....

Quadcore exynox from last years dual core exynos. A9 while the s4 is a modified A15. 1280x720 screens? SLCD2 > super amoled from many reviews.

Touchwiz is too cartoonish (vioalas) lol, but its going to be touchwiz 5 for the sgs3.

and why wait a few months when there is a good phone comming out? By the time its out in the states, the next nexus is out 2 months or so after the release of the galaxy s3
    Flower Mound store, but the manager was a jerk about it. I got all the way to check out and he stepped in and pulled the deal back.....bummer, now I need to wait like everyone else for Friday to come...

Can't call him a jerk for doing his job. If he has x amount of phones in stock
    for the release date thats when they should be sold, on the release date.