Should I return my Moto G from FlipKart?

Search This thread

madman

Apr 21, 2011
Planet Earth
OnePlus 5
OnePlus 6
I bought it from FlipKart.
some days back by mistake I dropped it while talking.
It went on to survive the incidence but there are some minor scratches on phone.Screen is intact as of now.
I was thinking if I should get it replaced saying some other hardware issues as I can see that FlipKart does not really check if handset is defective or not.
Please let me know what are your thoughts on this. I have only about a week to return it.

Reactions: anilkumarmudiraj

syl0n

Nov 3, 2010
Well to be honest , phone is working perfectly fine.. just because I can get a brand new one I am even thinking about it :p
Even as mentioned scratches are also not that bad to be honest but still you know.. free replacement :p:D

People like you are responsible for getting rid of better support / replacements. Asking for free replacement for your own fault. :facepalm:

Dipesh_Devil

Sep 2, 2011
Mumbai
They won't replace it for sure, you have to take it to the service center and get it in written that the phone can't be repaired, then only Flipkart will replace it :p #Experienced

mokkami

Dec 28, 2009
Düsseldorf (DE)

Always cheating and arguing about others mistakes.
Ppl argue on politicians, they argue on companies, they argue on police.
But most ones forget to start changing things by changing themself.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
It went on to survive the incidence but there are some minor scratches on phone.Screen is intact as of now.
I was thinking if I should get it replaced saying some other hardware issues as I can see that FlipKart does not really check if handset is defective or not.
Please let me know what are your thoughts on this. I have only about a week to return it.

You got 30 days, unconditional return warranty from Flipkart. so dont delay . do it today !

All the best !:D

anilkumarmudiraj

Jul 20, 2014
im in same situation

im in same situation, did flipkart replaced for you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Does it work properly? Careful with bad karma..lol

Sent from my XT1034 using Tapatalk
    Lol! You of all people should not give such advice! Or soon FK would suddenly notice 200+ replacement requests from your fb page! :p

Sent from my XT1033 using Tapatalk

Seriously ! flipkart need buyers like you !

Carry on !

All the best :D