[Q] Tablet Support for Themer

Search This thread

Mr. Xplosion Man

Mar 30, 2014
When can we expect to have tablet support?
Been waiting patiently but no eta's or status reports on how it's coming along.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
When can we expect to have tablet support?
Been waiting patiently but no eta's or status reports on how it's coming along.

Hi,

Unfortunately we can't give an exact ETA, as the list of features we still need to add and bugs we still need to fix on the mobile version are still quite significant. We can't say that tablet support will arrive in the next month, as problems will always arise. Currently, the developers are looking into how themes will be supported for tablets, as many people use both portrait and landscape mode, therefore themes will have to be changed accordingly.

So to answer your question, it's coming along, but it's impossible to say how long it will take. You will definitely see a tablet version before the end of the year though ;)

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
won't hold my breath then it is but one among the many things promised but never delivered,try kitkat launcher m8 fully supports tablets

Hi alldroid,

What features were you promised? Apologies for not advertising your prostate cancer themes, we can do it today if you'd like? Lost track of them at the office.

alldroid

Nov 18, 2012
Rochdale
www.thekinetik.net
re cancer that would be fine m8,still waiting here for the continuous scroll on pages,icon resize and definately tablet support.It really bugs me when items are said to be weeks away rather than months and I would sooner as probably others would to be told it may take some time rather than an approximate time,may be me being picky but no offence was intended to the themer crew just frustration.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
re cancer that would be fine m8,still waiting here for the continuous scroll on pages,icon resize and definately tablet support.It really bugs me when items are said to be weeks away rather than months and I would sooner as probably others would to be told it may take some time rather than an approximate time,may be me being picky but no offence was intended to the themer crew just frustration.

Yeah we've now moved onto saying that a feature will arrive soon, since it's impossible now to give exact ETAs. Icon resizing however will be the next major upgrade, however we can't say how long this will take. We'll speak to the devs again about continuous scrolling, and tablet support will arrive before the end of the year, that's all we know for now.

Reactions: iBolski

iBolski

Yeah we've now moved onto saying that a feature will arrive soon, since it's impossible now to give exact ETAs. Icon resizing however will be the next major upgrade, however we can't say how long this will take. We'll speak to the devs again about continuous scrolling, and tablet support will arrive before the end of the year, that's all we know for now.

Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing on this. Themer has now become my daily homescreen replacement. I love the ability to change themes. Gives my phone new life. I get a lot of people saying "Did you get a new phone?" because it doesn't look like what it did before.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
Awesome. Thanks for all the hard work everyone is doing on this. Themer has now become my daily homescreen replacement. I love the ability to change themes. Gives my phone new life. I get a lot of people saying "Did you get a new phone?" because it doesn't look like what it did before.

That's really great to hear, thanks:D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.