Google Camera doesn't work well with Vibrant

Search This thread

aznflawless

Jun 16, 2012
San Jose
The Google Camera app Google released a few weeks ago is awesome! problem is I can only take photos. can't record video. Every time I try to record a video, the app will crash and stop working. every time i go back in, it is in video mode and app will crash and i can;t go back to camera mode. I have to clear data on the app then I can go into the camera mode. Same for the settings to change an settings. The app will crash.

Any fixes?

nirogu325

Oct 15, 2010
The Google Camera app Google released a few weeks ago is awesome! problem is I can only take photos. can't record video. Every time I try to record a video, the app will crash and stop working. every time i go back in, it is in video mode and app will crash and i can;t go back to camera mode. I have to clear data on the app then I can go into the camera mode. Same for the settings to change an settings. The app will crash.

Any fixes?
Sorry for the truly late reply but this one works (look for the camera module package), although I prefer this one for ease of use. Both tested and working.