Love or hate KK?

Search This thread

gabesir

Jun 2, 2010
cooper city
I'm debating or no to update from JB to KK. The JB seems to be running sluggish lately. I remember when the NAB KK update came out many people had too many issue but how is the NC5 update?? how is battery life? performance? what are the biggest advantages:confused::confused:

BHurst

May 20, 2012
my jb was sluggish today so I just re flashed the original Rom. stable and fast again. ymmv.

Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

Bobguy21

Jul 31, 2011
You can't go back to JB, but you can use a JB radio with KK.

Yea I'm aware of that and I did it to my other note 3 a few days ago. Signal was better but at expense of more battery drain. Also my text and call hardware radio died. So I had to replace it. Not sure of related. But the NC5 radio is better then NAB radio. I also always had better battery life with JB.

chuxmix

Jan 17, 2011
Nashville
I had a hard time getting used to the specifics because kit kat will not let you flash anything unless it matches the kernel or goes in order of creation. But even though it seem harder it's worth the trouble it's a lot more stable than any other Android biulds. And you can figure out how to unlock wife and change your radios and customize all that

thlinx

Oct 12, 2010
I had a hard time getting used to the specifics because kit kat will not let you flash anything unless it matches the kernel or goes in order of creation. But even though it seem harder it's worth the trouble it's a lot more stable than any other Android biulds. And you can figure out how to unlock wife and change your radios and customize all that

This unlocking wife seems interesting. Do you have to beat a certain level or is it automatic.