[4.4.4] [Rom] [Safestrap] Optimum Polarity BETA v1

Search This thread

CurbThePain

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any malfunctions of your device or any damage, disintegration, or insanity that results to you or your phone if said event occurs. However I will help out in anyway I can if your device dies after an install of this ROM :)

Now for the cool stuff, the ROM features are:
It is Deodexed
It is Zipaligned
It has the new GAPPS
It has been Debloated ~200-300mb

Features to come:
Viper4Android
Pure Performance X
Pure Graphics
Xposed Framework (will be optional)
and a couple others.

Rom bugs:
Cant install apps from playstore!!! (if you want to help me out with figuring this out that would be much appreciated)

Steps to flash
1.Flash ROM
2.Clear DATA
3.Flash Gapps Package
4.Boot into bootloader and flash the boot.img from your pc via fastboot with the command fastboot flash boot boot.img
5.Boot go through the setup and wait for the Play Store to update

Links:
ROM
Gapps
Boot.img

Credits for the boot.img go to summer.cat

Last edited:

Jaocagomez

Sep 4, 2010
Mexico Culiacan
post pictures, please!

Some people fixed the play store issue simply by changing the timezone of their android device, i think it was a CM branch bug.

Blade765

Mar 17, 2010
So I can flash this through my safestrap recovery and run 4.4.4 on my Maxx that is rooted with WP Off?

I'm just trying to make sure that Im not reading this wrong, thats all.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for any malfunctions of your device or any damage, disintegration, or insanity that results to you or your phone if said event occurs. However I will help out in anyway I can if your device dies after an install of this ROM :)

It is Deodexed
It is Zipaligned
It has the new GAPPS

Features to come:
Viper4Android
Pure Performance X
Pure Graphics
and a couple others.

Rom bugs:
Cant install apps from playstore!!! (if you want to help me out with figuring this out that would be much appreciated)

Steps to flash
1.Flash ROM
2.Clear DATA
3.Flash Gapps Package
4.Boot into bootloader and flash the boot.img from your pc via fastboot with the command fastboot flash boot boot.img

Links:
ROM
Gapps
Boot.img

CurbThePain

post pictures, please!

Some people fixed the play store issue simply by changing the timezone of their android device, i think it was a CM branch bug.

If someone could test that and see if it actually works on this rom that would be amazing and I will post pictures asap.

So I can flash this through my safestrap recovery and run 4.4.4 on my Maxx that is rooted with WP Off?

I'm just trying to make sure that Im not reading this wrong, thats all.

Thanks for all of your hard work!

Please do not quote the the op. But yes. You can also always go back to the old 19.5.3 4.4 rom. But dont forget to flash the boot.img provided in the op post. Lastly you will still have wp off. But for some od reason there are a lot of google play issues with this rom. Ive redone all of my work 2 times and it still ends up with the same issues.

If you want to stay rooted with wp off stay on 4.4 but you can still flash this. So basically no you cant get root on 4.4.4 ota to my knowledge. Yet.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

It is Deodexed
    It is Zipaligned
    It has the new GAPPS

Features to come:
    Viper4Android
    Pure Performance X
    Pure Graphics
    and a couple others.

Rom bugs:

Steps to flash
    1.Flash ROM
    2.Clear DATA
    3.Flash Gapps Package

Links:
    ROM
    Gapps
    Boot.img