Karbonn Mobile A5 & A7 (Android 2.3.6)

A5 or A7

• Total voters
Search This thread

jaydev6681

Jul 25, 2012
Pune
Custom ROM miui(2.3) & miui(4.0.4) for karbonn a7

plz give us custom ROM miui(2.3) & miui(4.0.4) for karbonn a7...all karbonn a7 users need it...

Reactions: ahmed.zunaid

MK Karbonn A5

Jul 26, 2012
Never imagined ICS on my A5!!

Thanks for the ICS! It works ! Only that one is handicapped without the Google Play store.. and a little luck in guessing how to change the language .. Am back to my Gingerbread, but eagerly awaiting updates.. GREAT WORK!!!!

prasad12ka4

krbonn a5

Aug 5, 2012
hey guys please provide original rom for karbonn a5...i've downloaded the miui version from your site and dont want to continue with it...so please provide the original rom...

krbonn a5

Aug 5, 2012
I had mentioned clearly, back up your original ROM

Sent from my Dell Venue using xda premium

first...thanks for replying...and yeah unfortunately i had to format my sd card as well coz of some factors..n now i also don't have d back up...so it will be of great help if u can provide d original rom or even d backup image(of factory resetted rom)...seriously it is desperately needed

prasad12ka4

Thanks for the ICS! It works ! Only that one is handicapped without the Google Play store.. and a little luck in guessing how to change the language .. Am back to my Gingerbread, but eagerly awaiting updates.. GREAT WORK!!!!

Thats nice
But can you provide me stock ROM dump?

I really waiting for ICS for A7, because I using Mobiistar Touch S01 (a different name in VN)... Thank you for your help!! :eek:
Noting up yet.
Will update as I get something

krbonn a5

Aug 5, 2012
hey! mod...please if anyhow u can provide link to original a5 rom or its backup image that will be life saving..even factory reset version will do...please see to it...desperately in need of it..

prasad12ka4

My Phone is symphony w25, Which looks 99% same as the A7 (the specs is same too, except the 1Ghz processor).

Can I use these ROMs to root my phone? If yes, can I also use The ICS and the MIUI ?

Can anyone help me on this? :confused:

[EDIT]

[Q] Help Rooting Smphony W25
This is a completely different handset.
Dont even try to use the methods mentioned here on it.
Chances of bricking are more

prasad12ka4

[ROM] Rooted Stock ROM

hey guys please provide original rom for karbonn a5...i've downloaded the miui version from your site and dont want to continue with it...so please provide the original rom...

first...thanks for replying...and yeah unfortunately i had to format my sd card as well coz of some factors..n now i also don't have d back up...so it will be of great help if u can provide d original rom or even d backup image(of factory resetted rom)...seriously it is desperately needed

hey! mod...please if anyhow u can provide link to original a5 rom or its backup image that will be life saving..even factory reset version will do...please see to it...desperately in need of it..

Download

Last edited:

preet1469

Aug 7, 2012
Need ICS update for Karbonn A9

hey guys i am new hear...
i have karbonn A9... can someone gives an ICS 4.0 ROM update for karbonn a9..
Thanks in advance..

loneagl

Mar 31, 2012
lost city of Atlanta
OnePlus 8T
@prasad
My gf just got a7.everything seems great except that it sometimes seems to switch off...No shut down animation..nothing.just black screen..i think it happens during using opera mini...can u plz help??
Another query...does flashing update.zip root the mobile+ custom Rom?? Or do we need to root separately?
Is update.zip flashed on stock Rom without root?
Thanks...:)

Reactions: rockstar1436

prasad12ka4

@prasad
My gf just got a7.everything seems great except that it sometimes seems to switch off...No shut down animation..nothing.just black screen..i think it happens during using opera mini...can u plz help??
Another query...does flashing update.zip root the mobile+ custom Rom?? Or do we need to root separately?
Is update.zip flashed on stock Rom without root?
Thanks...:)
The auto shut down will cease after you flash the rooted ROM
The ROM is rooted so it will give you full control
Just backup ur current ROM before flashing

Top Liked Posts