[Q] Poweramp App Fail to Load

Search This thread

jusliloleme

May 13, 2011
Apple Valley
I would suggest that you go back to stock EP4D, do the two OTAs and then re-flash Tweaked 3.0. Follow the steps here. You'll have to reconfigure, but then that's half-the-fun of rooting anyway.
:)

Last edited:
Reactions: madyinanger37

madyinanger37

Sep 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
I would suggest that you go back to stock EP4D, do the two OTAs and then re-flash Tweaked 3.0. Follow the steps here. You'll have to reconfigure, but then that's half-the-fun of rooting anyway.

Yeah I ended up just doing that. I had the back off in the middle of reflashing the kernel and the battery fell out. So I figured I might as well just start from scratch. Went to stock and did the 2 OTAs. Had a couple problems here and there, but once I flashed Tweaked 3 (with the stock FP5 everything else) it got stuck at the Samsung screen again. Reboot, same issue...

I don't know if I should've done this the first time around w/ just the kernel flash to FP5, but I realized I forgot to mount/system when flashing Tweaked. Did that and started up like a charm no problem. :silly:

I'm restoring now so we'll see if it helps with the original Power Amp issue, but at least I have a working phone again

madyinanger37

Sep 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI

That ended up doing it! The app works and it does seem to have some extra pep now with just the stock FP5 compared to PBJ. Though it could just be the fact that I did a full data wipe and ROM flash, but I'll take it either way :victory:

Thanks to everyone for the help. I've been following this forum for awhile now and it's good to know it lived up to it's name.

madyinanger37

Sep 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Actually, last question...I restored all of my SMS messages through Titanium and I think I have them all, but they're all out of order. I normally use goSMS Pro, but it's the same issue with the stock app as well. On the summary view - the one that just shows all the contacts - the dates will range from today when I restored to whenever, but when you actually open the individual conversations, it appears the dates are right there....

Any ideas? I do backups every night so I SHOULD have everything in there up until this morning when I started all of this.

JihadSquad

Oct 5, 2011
Madison, WI
xdaforums.com
Actually, last question...I restored all of my SMS messages through Titanium and I think I have them all, but they're all out of order. I normally use goSMS Pro, but it's the same issue with the stock app as well. On the summary view - the one that just shows all the contacts - the dates will range from today when I restored to whenever, but when you actually open the individual conversations, it appears the dates are right there....

Any ideas? I do backups every night so I SHOULD have everything in there up until this morning when I started all of this.

Funny, when I restore SMS with tibu it comes out fine.

stueycaster

Aug 19, 2011
Indianapolis

Mine seem to stay arranged by date. I use the SMS Backup app.

SMS Backup

I don't know if it will help you but it does mine correctly.

madyinanger37

Sep 23, 2012
Milwaukee, WI
Mine seem to stay arranged by date. I use the SMS Backup app.

SMS Backup

I don't know if it will help you but it does mine correctly.

Yeah, that's the one I use EVERY TIME except this once. Never had a problem restoring from there so I don't know what it is. It's not even like they're being sorted by install date or something because they're all random dates. And the dates on the individual texts seem to be right just not what the phone is registering as the latest text received so that it can sort by it.

I think this thread's gone outside the scope of it's intent and that problem's been solved, so I'll just this out in another forum or somethin later and see what I get....

$]<y_w@!]<er

Aug 15, 2014
poweramp not launching

hi any one please help me i am getting this error message on my android device when i try to launch poweramp

ERROR MESSAGE
sorry, but poweramp has failed to load some native library.

please help me with a fix for this issue my phone is rooted

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    uninstall the app before 24 hours are up so you can get a refund.

I use to use Winamp, but actually like Google Music much better now.

Is there somewhere else to go for a refund? I tried going back to the Play store, but the refund option is gone. I thought that was only available for an hour?

Have you tried downloading the Poweramp apk. Maybe that would install.

I'd hate to see you lose PowerAmp. I love it. I bought it months ago when it was only $3. Knowing what I know about it I'd gladly pay $5.

I tried downloading the free trial apk from the site, but it didn't really do much more. It looked like it actually got into the app and it registered such because it asked if I wanted to send a log, so I did. I don't want to lose it anyway. Just wish I could get it to work now! lol

There's a Tweaked 3.1? Really? Where can I get it?
    :D

lol....um yeah, I meant v 3.0. My bad...
    My phone never ran as good on PB&J with either Ext4 or RFS plus overclocking as it does with the FP5 stock kernel and Tweaked 3. My Baseband, kernel and build are all FP5. Samsung and Verizon really did it right when they released FP5.
    I've heard that from others on here too. Is it possible to flash the FP5 kernel w/o having to re-flash Tweaked? Or do I have to go through the whole, backup, wipe data, flash FP5, flash Tweaked? And what's baseband?

Tweaked 3.0 doesn't come with a kernel, and there should be a link to a standalone stock FP5 kernel flashable zip in the Tweaked OP.