Android wear taking up battery randomly?

Search This thread

JoeFCaputo113

Feb 2, 2013
New York
This randomly happen to anyone else? Just happened to me randomly about a hour or two ago... Before that it didn't appear to take up any battery. Any idea of to stop/resolve this?

Sent from a Galaxy 5 light years away

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1407697443474.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407697443474.jpg
    59.6 KB · Views: 48
  • uploadfromtaptalk1407697449058.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1407697449058.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 45

spiderflash

Jun 19, 2014
Munich
This randomly happen to anyone else? Just happened to me randomly about a hour or two ago... Before that it didn't appear to take up any battery. Any idea of to stop/resolve this?

YES. And this yet another thread about it, there's already a dozen of them. It has something to do with the apps installed on the watch as it doesn't happen when the watch is completely on stock. I believe this happens to everyone who got any apps installed and it happens more often the more apps you have. It usually resolves itself after restarting both watch and phone, if not try deleting certain apps. This is probably a bug in the android wear system as it happens with almost every app which connects to the phone. Nothing you can do about this atm really..

Reactions: JoeFCaputo113

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

YES. And this yet another thread about it, there's already a dozen of them. It has something to do with the apps installed on the watch as it doesn't happen when the watch is completely on stock. I believe this happens to everyone who got any apps installed and it happens more often the more apps you have. It usually resolves itself after restarting both watch and phone, if not try deleting certain apps. This is probably a bug in the android wear system as it happens with almost every app which connects to the phone. Nothing you can do about this atm really..