i have include some default icon in Program Files\CLauncher\Icon

CLauncher
v0.1 12-5-09
6 pages
All Resolution (but need to test)

v0.2 15-5-09
Option Add/Remove Page - Max 9 pages
2 option for select app
1. choose from list (only select .exe file)
2. manual input (any file with full path eg. \Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ActiveSync.lnk , but keep in mind you need start by "\")
fix the problem about update icon (i hope :p)

v0.21 16-5-09
fix bug on Add/Remove Page

v0.25 14-7-09
add option to choose .exe or .lnk

CSettings
v0.1 14-7-09
same as CLauncher-v0.25

CGames
v0.1 14-7-09
same as CLauncher-v0.25

this must install to Main Memory

Attachments

• CLauncher-V0.21.cab
    165.3 KB · Views: 8,870
  • CSettings-V0.1.cab
    340 KB · Views: 8,192
  • CLauncher-V0.25.cab
    226.4 KB · Views: 18,737
  • CGames-V0.1.cab
    42.5 KB · Views: 5,613
Last edited:

theFREAKed

Nov 7, 2008
Zagreb
it is working on wqvga, confirmed. But a suggestion would be that it can load .lnk too, not just .exe because activesync for example needs to call /remote as an additional parameter to repllog.exe to start in window and not just as a process

EDIT: until then everybody who wants to use activesync in claunch just go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CLaunch\Page that activesync is supposed to be\ and edit ACTIONURL with this string ':MSSYNCAPP' with no quotes

EDIT2: bug report: it seems that it doesn't refresh icons after the first choice. For example i had resco explorer on page1 and activesync on page2 but i decided to switch places for them and now resco has activesync icon and activesync resco's. That wouldn't be weird if i didn't manually chose new icons for each page but they just stay the same. Only after i edited registry and on page1 as an icon put App2 and vice versa it switched them but that shouldn't be like that so I am searching for the problem a little further. If chris doesn't do it first, ofc

LAST EDIT, i promise :D here are 6 fixed scripts. They have a delay when changing icon, but at least they work now

guess i lied, another edit, scripts now refresh themselves, no delay

Attachments

• scripts.zip
    3.6 KB · Views: 1,169
Last edited:

jlito

Jan 28, 2008
Nice app... This was the exact launcher I was looking for.

I have an elfin (qvga) with dsixda's latest 6.5 beta rom and so far its working perfectly (I only tried to add apps and assign icons to them)

the only thing I noticed so far is that if you install it in your storage card you are not able to add any apps to it later (you get an error msg with a countdown button, don't remember the msg now).

great job..

kangmas

Feb 13, 2008
Very Good

Thanks, chriscsh. I see you have been busy. Have adjust for WM7 version. Looking great. Thanks .....

BTW, this has 9 pages ( all manual editting ) :)

Last edited:

leary

Feb 25, 2008
Parkersburg
Love it. thanks for this.

ok, getting something weird. This is only happening on the first page, and it happens no matter what app i use. i've tried different file names, etc. any ideas?

Attachments

• sshot001.jpg
    sshot001.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 1,209
Last edited:

chriscsh

Aug 13, 2007
Hong Kong
EDIT: until then everybody who wants to use activesync in claunch just go to HKLM\Software\Microsoft\CHome\CLaunch\Page that activesync is supposed to be\ and edit ACTIONURL with this string ':MSSYNCAPP' with no quotes

EDIT2: bug report: it seems that it doesn't refresh icons after the first choice. For example i had resco explorer on page1 and activesync on page2 but i decided to switch places for them and now resco has activesync icon and activesync resco's. That wouldn't be weird if i didn't manually chose new icons for each page but they just stay the same. Only after i edited registry and on page1 as an icon put App2 and vice versa it switched them but that shouldn't be like that so I am searching for the problem a little further. If chris doesn't do it first, ofc

LAST EDIT, i promise :D here are 6 fixed scripts. They have a delay when changing icon, but at least they work now

guess i lied, another edit, scripts now refresh themselves, no delay

thanks, i will look into that ;)
only thing I noticed so far is that if you install it in your storage card you are not able to add any apps to it later (you get an error msg with a countdown button, don't remember the msg now).
forgot to mention that, you only can install to your main storage :p

You might want to consider changing the name of your app, cLaunch :)
:eek:ok, now i rename that to CLauncher :D

Love it. thanks for this.

ok, getting something weird. This is only happening on the first page, and it happens no matter what app i use. i've tried different file names, etc. any ideas?
that seem the problem of the png file, do you have try another png?:confused:

Da11y

Mar 3, 2009
Can anyone confirm whether this Panel is working with Miri's 6.5 v10 ROM.

I have tried the other AppLauncher posted on this forum but it just doesn't
seem to be working with Miri's ROM so just wanted to make sure before I install :)