Post Your "Motorola Atrix 4G" Screenshots!

Search This thread

cegna09

Jun 20, 2009
simplicity reigns supreme

2.png
device.png
3.png

i've since changed the power controls to the switchPro widget, which looks much much better.

left panel has a desktop visualizer widget with transparent icon then when pressed pulls up an app organizer folder containing my most used apps.

cegna09

Jun 20, 2009
calender widget is smooth calender. the center home screen is a hybrid setup. top is simi clock with battery display on right. below that is simi clock weather widget on the left for current weather, then beautiful widgets showing the forcast (resized to 3x1 with launcherPro full version). Below that is smooth calender. To pull it all together i resized the simi clock widget on top to pull it down over the rest of them to get the divider line and slight background tint.

Reactions: pentaquine
Feb 24, 2011
calender widget is smooth calender. the center home screen is a hybrid setup. top is simi clock with battery display on right. below that is simi clock weather widget on the left for current weather, then beautiful widgets showing the forcast (resized to 3x1 with launcherPro full version). Below that is smooth calender. To pull it all together i resized the simi clock widget on top to pull it down over the rest of them to get the divider line and slight background tint.

Looks great! I took your idea and mixed it in with my "tiles" (ala Win7), still tweaking it but I am loving it so far.

Nvmd.

Last edited:

squirrelman

Aug 9, 2006

i've since changed the power controls to the switchPro widget, which looks much much better.

left panel has a desktop visualizer widget with transparent icon then when pressed pulls up an app organizer folder containing my most used apps.

**Nevermind I finally got the SDK method to work so caps coming soon**

Last edited:

cegna09

Jun 20, 2009
Ok I have to ask, I've been trying to take a screenshots myself but I can't seem to get it to work. What did you do to get the screenshots?

get all the drivers working for the phone, plug into a computer. Get the android sdk. in one of the folders (tools?) there is something called ddms.bat. run that, and if your phone is talking to the computer you can do a bunch of things. one is screen shot. You don't even need to be rooted.

Reactions: KaLiBLeeK

squirrelman

Aug 9, 2006
Here is my screen shots. Page2 is my homescreen. I used WidgetLocker, Desktop VisualizeR, Minimalistic Text, and Launcher Pro. Icons and wallpaper were from the ultralinx blog which I can't link to since i'm new, but I found it from this website.

Attachments

• lockscreen.jpg
    lockscreen.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 8,402
  • page1.jpg
    page1.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 7,847
  • page2.jpg
    page2.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 6,402
  • page3.jpg
    page3.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 5,859

Immix

Apr 1, 2005
Mumbai, IN

2.png
device.png
3.png

Which screen capture program did you use? Thanks

[DT]

Dec 18, 2006
Vilano Beach, FL
Wallpaper is from a Honeycomb (3.0) dump, I believe they might be from the Xoom. Resized to 1080x960, custom LP dock (kind of a cool city theme that matches the wallpaper), new MinimalisticText custom format (for time, weather and battery all in one), also tweaked my Folder Org folder themes.

The second picture is for fun, it's the 3D transition in LP, which is INCREDIBLY smooth and fast on the Atrix (it's way cooler in motion, but figured this would give you an idea).

f216f94f.jpg
c9a9a79f.jpg

Last edited:

cegna09

Jun 20, 2009
Which screen capture program did you use? Thanks

What screen capture app works??

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

I can't believe no one reads before posting. Answer is on the first page. from me in fact. I've now answered this twice in the same thread.

get all the drivers working for the phone, plug into a computer. Get the android sdk. in one of the folders (tools?) there is something called ddms.bat. run that, and if your phone is talking to the computer you can do a bunch of things. one is screen shot. You don't even need to be rooted.

jjm3175

Jan 18, 2011
Pic was taken on wifes iPhone which is why it looks bad lol

47e65e1e-0068-3038.jpg

Launcher Pro(swipe gestures at dock)
Batman Wallpaper from Market
My own icons using Fireworks

Sent from my MB860 using XDA App

Last edited:

riotburn

Jan 28, 2009
Got mine on Tuesday. Here my screen with what I can do while still unrooted. Using adw, clockr for clock, stole simi weather from first poster.

Any thoughts on what to do with the empty (not seen) screens? My first android phone.

i5w2o8.png
35i3v37.png
nq3ew1.png

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Current Setup

attachment.php

WidgetLocker Lockscreen
    Simi Clock/Weather/Battery
    LauncherPro w/ Custom Dock & Plus Widgets
    -iconSweets 2 by Yummy Gum
    -http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=810383 (Instructions in second Post)
    Minimalistic Text & Tasker
    -http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=944981
    Extended Controls Widget w/ no Background
    Beautiful Widgets w/ FlatWhite skin
    SiMi Folders w/ text icons
    AudioManager Pro w/ Minimal Transparent White skin
    Minimal Pandora by TeamWhiskey
    -http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=824518
    Phantom Music Control
    1% step down battery mod

can you write a guide?

DO NOT USE ON BELL ATRIX!!(only 4.1.83 ATT users)

OK guys,You also need to edit framework-res.apk simultaneously.
    This is time-consuming work considerably.
    Therefore, I made this file. (CWM Update) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RM2BWO1I
    This edits a little Kennethpenn's file. http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1055851

Mod
    add black status bar
    add flying window animation
    add bootanimation
    add Japanese font(Sorry, I am Japanese )
    add 1% step down battery icon
    1% step down battery status

Hey Guys,
    Can anyone tell me how do I get the real % of battery life as the others post?
    Thanks.

You need to edit services.jar(classes.dex) by this attached file.
    need some help...

i downloaded the wallpaper from my computer, and used the USB cable to transfer the file into my atrix. but when i set it as a wallpaper, it looks pixelated/ banding?

the wallpaper is off a blueish background that changes to whitish. but instead of it being a smooth gradient change, it has strong lines/banding which is very obvious.

Use Wallpaper Set & Save, should clear that right up.
    Here is my screen shots. Page2 is my homescreen. I used WidgetLocker, Desktop VisualizeR, Minimalistic Text, and Launcher Pro. Icons and wallpaper were from the ultralinx blog which I can't link to since i'm new, but I found it from this website.