Unable to Install Lucky Patcher on Rooted Z2 .314

Search This thread

ayong chia

Jan 8, 2011
Batam
Hi There,

Anyone here face the same issue as me? That i am unable to install lucky patcher on my Rooted Z2 .314? Is it because of Locked bootloader or? i can install any others application without problem but just Lucky Patcher (Application Not Installed) Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

Envious_Data

Oct 12, 2012
Imagination
enviousmedia.design
Hi There,

Anyone here face the same issue as me? That i am unable to install lucky patcher on my Rooted Z2 .314? Is it because of Locked bootloader or? i can install any others application without problem but just Lucky Patcher (Application Not Installed) Any help will be appreciated! Thanks.

posible causes
file corruption
bad version

try downloading a newer version, i had this same issue with an old lucky pacher version

Mr.R™

Aug 11, 2008
OnePlus 8 Pro
Sony Xperia 5 II
Did you have it installed previously? Maybe some left over files are preventing you reinstalling. Try searching for and deleting any left over files with a root Explorer :) that doesn't work I'd do a full wipe and try again

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Envious_Data

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Did you have it installed previously? Maybe some left over files are preventing you reinstalling. Try searching for and deleting any left over files with a root Explorer :) that doesn't work I'd do a full wipe and try again

Sent from my Xperia Z2 using Tapatalk