Should i come back...?

Search This thread
Hey guys..

For my job im working with a lot of different phones and operating systems.. Im confident with android, i know ios and im ok with Blackberry. Ive been considering picking up a lumia this week for around £400 but then i thought, what if i come back to the hd2?

I wanna be able to use mango for a while and simply learn everything about it that i can, maybe the hd2 would be the perfect device because it supports so many different things?

What does everyone think?

Mister B

Sep 14, 2006
Ratchada (Bangkok)
Would not be a bad choice if you can get your hands on a good one for sensible money.
If you want a true WP7 experience you are probably better off buying a WP7 handset but that all comes down to your budget & what HD2 bargains are about to tempt you away from spending bigger money.

sab3r

Mar 10, 2011
Good luck :) Hd2 is really cool phone after 2 years its still awsome and of course thats because of great devs :]

dazza9075

Jul 22, 2007
Suffolk
Couple of things to remember,

the HD2 has some issues, first and formost is the SD card issue, it might take a bit of trial and error to find one that works, this alone turns people away from WP7 on the HD2, BUT thats a HD2 problem, not a WP issue

The second biggest issue is the battery, followed by the multi-touch, an finally the camera.

These are all driver related, doubtful anything can be done about it, but none of those are deal breakers an all can be overcome with a bit of learning, all except multi touch games that is! Sooo in my opinion you need to think, do you want to try something new that may requirer a fair amount of work, or do you want to try WP7, if its the latter then buy a native device, the HD2 with WP7 is more than capable as an everyday device but you might need to put a bit of effort in to get it there. :)