[ROM] AUG 05 2010 - Cronos Droid Version 2.1.3 Fully Stable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

htc87

May 19, 2010
It is not the same kernel...
Benefits? I dont know beHero rom. try this one out if you dont like it bump back to beHero.

I will try, but i get this msg from rapidshare:

Error
This file is neither allocated to a Premium Account, or a Collector's Account, and can therefore only be downloaded 10 times.

kendong2

Inactive Recognized Developer
Sep 29, 2009
Repeat what you want. I am not going to answer you 2 times with the same answer.

explain how this is another kernel:

Code:
0d6c0dc9b52e26e274b9273fd66eec3e  Villain5.5.0/bootimg/boot.img-kernel.gz
0d6c0dc9b52e26e274b9273fd66eec3e  cronosdroid-sign/bootimg/boot.img-kernel.gz

kendong2

Sep 29, 2009
so we agree that it is NOT another kernel. thank you for the information, you might wanna edit your first post.

djdavis

Jan 5, 2010
well while you all are busy interrogating the guy, i'd like to say the rom is running very nicely at the moment! if you could provide a way of overclocking it, that would be the icing on the cake

vido.ardes

Aug 22, 2008
UK
If its such a big deal I will compile another 2.6.29 static kernel to ****ing prove myself.

I love it when people get abusive when they know they have been called out for lying. Don't try and fool everyone, the kernel in this ROM is no different from any other 2.1 ROM on here.

Shame cause it sounds like it's a nippy ROM, shoulda just told the truth in the first place

Feeyo

May 19, 2010
Amsterdam
www.cronosproject.org
I love it when people get abusive when they know they have been called out for lying. Don't try and fool everyone, the kernel in this ROM is no different from any other 2.1 ROM on here.

Shame cause it sounds like it's a nippy ROM, shoulda just told the truth in the first place

I dont mind the flames. just try the ROM and give your opinions. Ill prove it that I have the sources although that was not the meaning of my first post. And I am using this same kernel for a reason..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I'm using the non-OC 1.4 version.

I'm sorry to say that both installing over 1.3 and a full wipe of absolutely everything that I get "unable to start wifi"

I'm roling back to 1.3. Thank you Nandroid!

(BTW I prefer the sense lock screen but I love Freeyo's Rom and his attitude and enthusiasm, so if that's the way he wants it then that's fine by me)
    Well we don't know who did this, so it's unfair to accuse someone. But whoever did this, is really pathetic and should have their head examined.

And Feeyo please don't let this get to you. If this in any way affects your work, then they won, and in your place i would not give them that satisfaction. As i see here you are an inteligent man who has his head in a right place, and you should go by this and not look back. Believe me, that will hurt them the most. ;)
    Hey Feeyo

Do you intend to start a new thread for 1.5?

This ones getting a little long and crowded

I think he mentioned he may move the thread on to his own website, which maybe a better idea to be honest, can break it down to different sections etc
    its most prob program cache's taking up the space, as you can see 23% of your ext 1 partition is being taken up so apps to sd is defo workin :D

Thx man ;))
    Is the Friendstream in Cronos 1.7.1 with widget or not? I do not have a widget for my homescreen. Only an app that I can click to open facebook. no widget like Legend-build.