LG Optimus Hub (E510) need help rooting

Search This thread

djtreo

Dec 30, 2011
It seems I couldn't find this phone in the list, maybe someone could help me root my device.

Or any links with regards to my phone on rooting is highly appreciated.

Phone Info:

Model : LG-E510
Android version: 2.3.4
Kernel version: 2.6.35.10-perf
lg-electronics@INFBA00091 #1
Build number: GINGERBREAD
Software version: V10c-NOV-04-2011

Thanks!

Last edited:

pop0ff

Jan 4, 2012
Hub Root

Hi,

I'm also an owner of LG Optimus HUB and I'm also intersted of phone rooting and flashing.
I have noticed that CyanogenMod have released a nigthly version of their ROM.

Thanks!

Reactions: yani2000

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010
Just found your thread thru Google, because I wanted to see if there is already a LG Optimus Hub sub-forum here on XDA.
There is a same thread here with all the info you might need (my posts are relevant :) )!
Next time use the search function!
Hope I helped! :)

Reactions: djtreo

djtreo

Dec 30, 2011
Thanks yani2000 for the link. I'll keep this thread up for any news or whatsoever regards to our device. Thanks again.

adaemman

Jan 14, 2012
nothing's worked so far!

Well I started with superoneclick, it told me I didn't have any drivers and I chose the "force driver's option" before this the phone wasn't popping up when I hooked up the USB. It just show's on the phone "USB debugging connected". After that I tried running superoneclick and after starting the adb server it hangs up and dies. This is on win7 64bit with admin rights. I then downloaded the apk for gingerbreak and that just hung there for about 20+ minutes saying it would reboot if successful. After that I found a guide on how to install adb drivers, but after I run the "adb shell" command it tells me my device is not found. I uninstalled the drivers from my PC and i'm getting the same "device not found while trying to install adb drivers". Oh before uninstalling my forced drivers from superoneclick I tried unlockroot from unlockroot.com. It also said my device was not found. Not sure what the hell to do next! hope all this info helps you help me!

djtreo

Dec 30, 2011
just a stupid question, how can I go into Recovery Mode? I tried holding down Home key + Power button to no avail after shutting down the phone...

ghost6022010

Jan 21, 2012
Phoenix
Recovery mode should be volume down+home key+power
But if you don't have a custom recovery on the phone all it will do is a factory reset.

yani2000

Jul 23, 2010

erdener35

Sep 21, 2012
Esf files ?

How can I find esf folder in this device (E510-optimus Hub)?Root eksplorer is not find this folder.But imei is appear correct.
And How can I do imei backup? esf files is not to be root folder.thanks.

della96

Jan 14, 2013
You should be careful with rom manager because it happened to me several times that I did a hard reset!
Sorry for my bad English

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    GUYS.. I need help with rooting my lg e510 optimus hub phone... any ideas..? please and thank you... :)
    Did you try that tutorial I posted in that another thread?
    Here is the link to the thread I'm talking about (also posted few posts up by me).
    And here is the direct link to SuperOneClick ROOT Tutorial!
    Please report back how it went in that other thread!
    Thank you!
    SuperOneClick no longer requires alternate ADB

I just rooted my LG Hub (or E510f, or Univa) with SuperOneClick 2.3.3: only connecting the phone, USB debugging, no mounting SD. No alternate ADB. Just SuperOneClick.
    Thanks yani! My phone was successfully rooted! ;)
    Hub Root

Hi,

I'm also an owner of LG Optimus HUB and I'm also intersted of phone rooting and flashing.
    I have noticed that CyanogenMod have released a nigthly version of their ROM.

Thanks!
    Just found your thread thru Google, because I wanted to see if there is already a LG Optimus Hub sub-forum here on XDA.
    There is a same thread here with all the info you might need (my posts are relevant :) )!
    Next time use the search function!
    Hope I helped! :)