(4 December 2008) S2P v0.58 - flow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Yod-b

Sep 8, 2006
Budapest
Yummie

I was waiting for an update for soooo long :)
I was sure you'll come out with something, let's check it out :)

TacoLoco

Nov 28, 2007
great to see a new release just installed..

but there is a general problem with your programm:

I say open mp3 allways with S2P in Resco Explorer. Then I click a mp3 file and it opens S2P but it doesn't play the clicked file it plays the last file played..

can you fix this please?

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
great to see a new release just installed..

but there is a general problem with your programm:

I say open mp3 allways with S2P in Resco Explorer. Then I click a mp3 file and it opens S2P but it doesn't play the clicked file it plays the last file played..

can you fix this please?
AFAIK, S2P doesn't support command line options to select the file, so you can't associate it with a file...

Loving S2P with its new flow function!

(BTW, I closed the old thread.)

TacoLoco

Nov 28, 2007
Oh that's sad, hope this function can be added in future versions.. and your right the new flow function is lovely but I can't use it cause my device keeps freezing after some scrolling.. (624Mhz shouldn't be the problem, maybe out of ram)

JeckyllHavok

Jul 21, 2007
Oh that's sad, hope this function can be added in future versions.. and your right the new flow function is lovely but I can't use it cause my device keeps freezing after some scrolling.. (624Mhz shouldn't be the problem, maybe out of ram)

First i got the same problem.
Try to resize the album covers to something under 200x200.
I tried with 170x170 and reduce the JPEG Quality. I use 60.
When you now apply the reg tweaks A_C posts in the first post, it should work very well.

TacoLoco

Nov 28, 2007
When you now apply the reg tweaks A_C posts in the first post, it should work very well.

thanks have to try this, whereat 200x200 doesn't look very good on vga display.. but I think you can't have it all ;)

-Arturo-

Oct 7, 2007
it says not avalid windows 32 program?? help

Installation:
- Under your PC/MAC/device, extract the content of the downloaded file & copy the CAB file to your device.
- Under your device, run any File Explorer application; go to the folder where the CAB file is copied; run the CAB file.
- If your device got a "Win32 error", please download & install the WMP-OCX-WM5-square-fix.cab (for square devices) or the WMP-OCX-fix.cab (for other devices).

See second post.

hays

Apr 23, 2006

Done the reg tweaks - working well

How do I resize and change jpeg quality please ?

digisoft

Aug 10, 2008
hi there i was wondering tht why at first i launch s2p the album art are ok. but then after i scroll over 10 or so. the album art dissapear one by one...any clue to this??

Simon_Warner

Apr 10, 2008
Sliding through the album covers no longer works for me in this version although it worked in the previous version (using Mio A701 and QVGA version).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Could anyone help me with a script or the commands for shuffle on and off. I want to use it for a music page in my WAD theme. Not very familiar with Mortscript, so has anyone got one put together already? I tried a simple script to write to the registry, but it only seems to write when S2P is closed. Is there a command like that of play, next, and previous?

if you check the lakerbridge forums there are some S2P scripts.