[Bootanimation][New] CM9 Bootanimation [High Quality][Optimized][4.35MB]

Search This thread

kindroid

Nov 3, 2011
Indonesia
kintarous.com
You don't flash a bootanimation. You always replace it with root explorer. system/media folder. Make sure its named EXACTLY "bootanimation.zip" No Bootanimation or any other name.

Please read instructions next time before doing anything again on your phone. From what I can see, you're one of the kinds that would brick their phone with Rom Manager.

because the instruction says: flashable, so i do that, but thanks for the advice man :)

Uhh....he provided a link for a FLASHABLE zip .

Herpderp Defy.

yea, agree with you

mcnn

Nov 9, 2011
no need to flash. search with root explorer for bootanimation.zip. then extract downloaded file and replace that bootanimation.zip file.

For TheMyth version it is //data/local

it works for me.

008bond

Oct 27, 2011
To be honest, I noticed no difference. ( Except the loop, which was nice.) I also ran into problems, the there is no blue on top left and right corners? possible fixes?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Ooh I see. Is it just on the Ace? I've seen a Gnexus boot and it shows normally o.0. Maybe its hardware related or something? No idea.

Thanks a lot for the replies though. :)

Bootanimation in Gingerbread is like this , in Ice Cream Sandwich on my Defy the bootanimation appears faster than on GB

Herpderp Defy.