MM TEAM CM 7.2 & MiUI (Rom Discussion Thread)

Search This thread

ksd886

Apr 5, 2012
China
M&M's MIUI V6 . Thanks for M&M's team give us such a good room.It's not only fast but also convenient and beautify
This is my bug when I use v6 :when I open some app like uc7.9 it will turn black for a while don't show the start animation. I hope yours can solve this problem thanks

a.monteiro

Nov 7, 2010
No its not right..his work is based on se sources and he ported this to cm7.2 fxp rom..:)

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9100 mit Tapatalk

maybe I wasn't clear the first time I've posted but yes, that's what i've tryed to say: Achotjan's rom runs on cm7.2 fxp :D i've been using it for a while now, same kernel, camera, bugs (he's a bit behind on fxp updates), everything cyanogenmod except for the SEMC skin and features he added, including timescape and music from xperia s.

pilou-pilou

Apr 25, 2012
wifi error

hi, thanks for your effort on making this rom , i ve a problem with the wifi even after flash the modules in cwm. In the state menu, phone doesnt show any mac adress for the wifi adpater. Do you have any clue ?
i've not use the rom very long but i like it's speed and it's modem, thanks again

mladen83

Apr 23, 2012
hi, thanks for your effort on making this rom , i ve a problem with the wifi even after flash the modules in cwm. In the state menu, phone doesnt show any mac adress for the wifi adpater. Do you have any clue ?
i've not use the rom very long but i like it's speed and it's modem, thanks again

I have same problem. Try Wifi Modules (flash via CWM) without succes!! :(

maikinho10

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2011
BVB 09 :)
Hey Guys,

please read our OP a little bit more!
Use only the Kernel (flash via CWM) in OP and use (if you needed) the wifi Modules!

Wifi works for all:)

Greets
Maik MM TEAM

Reactions: mladen83

kr1st0f1

Aug 6, 2011
I hope this rom gives me satisfaction. I'm tired of waiting for FXP (great work though!). I want to settle my phone and not format every week.

Can anyone confirm this rom fully working?

Question to OP: how come to kernel is differing in size with genuine doomkernel v6?

EDIT: Been using now for 8 hours. So great so far. Very smooth and working camera, all I need.
Question: Is their any difference between .m4v and .mp4? How come u can get the camera to work and FXP can not?

Also, the Xperia flying X10 is nice, but i cannot install apps from sony from play store because it is not recognized :(
Also, u state that Xloud is enabled by default, I strongly doubt that:S

Last edited:

X10eyeguy

Sep 30, 2011
Hello everyone!
I'm trying the ROM (UlBl) and I like it :D ...
but I can not operate the automatic lighting for display
With the sony launcher can normally turn off the dedicated widget, but it gives me error and does not work.
Is there any way to activate it? ... Is it possible?

Sorry for my english :p

Check cobrato's thread MiUI 2.3.2. In the notes he covers the things to check. Number 1 has to do with auto brightness. Hope this helps.

Reactions: Cecco1970

orualime

Jun 25, 2010
Manila
Is the wifi tethering really working? I've installed the wifi modules. I'm using the wifi tether app from the ROM. the app starts and is running but none of my other devices can see the hotspot. can anyone help me with this. thanks.

using MM TEAM CM 7.2 | V 0.5 UL BL | Sony S Feature,Beats,Xloud,Bravia

Mugsyfied

Sep 29, 2011
I posted this on the dev thread - probably shouldn't of sorry :eek:

Just flashed MM team CM7 on my x10a - coming from FXP CM7.2 - loving this MM team. smooth and fast.
I did encounter a problem when flashing the kernel in the OP... X10_DoomKernel06_Cob06e_Touch.ftf
It would not load past the doomkernel start screen.
So I flashed X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-BootManager-v2.0.ftf and it all works fine.

Im guessing the kernel in the OP is only compatible with x10i and not x10a?

Any ideas anyone?
Cheers

sinatra_shinoda

Apr 21, 2011
Kota Kinabalu
First boot on DooMKernel

I posted this on the dev thread - probably shouldn't of sorry :eek:

Just flashed MM team CM7 on my x10a - coming from FXP CM7.2 - loving this MM team. smooth and fast.
I did encounter a problem when flashing the kernel in the OP... X10_DoomKernel06_Cob06e_Touch.ftf
It would not load past the doomkernel start screen.
So I flashed X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-BootManager-v2.0.ftf and it all works fine.

Im guessing the kernel in the OP is only compatible with x10i and not x10a?

Any ideas anyone?
Cheers

Same thing happened to me, the first boot after I flashed the X10-DoomKernel06_Cob06e_Touch.ftf's kernel took more than 3 minutes, almost 5 minutes before the blue led appeared. But everything works fine after that. So, how's the X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-BootManager-v2.0.ftf works on your X10a? BTW, I'm using X10i. :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Mugsyfied

Mugsyfied

Sep 29, 2011
Same thing happened to me, the first boot after I flashed the X10-DoomKernel06_Cob06e_Touch.ftf's kernel took more than 3 minutes, almost 5 minutes before the blue led appeared. But everything works fine after that. So, how's the X10_2.3.3_DooMKernel-v06-BootManager-v2.0.ftf works on your X10a? BTW, I'm using X10i. :D

After flashing with the touch kernel I left mine a good 5 mins the first time and 10 minutes the last time...but nothing.
The other kernel seems to be sweet - no probs at all :D

I might give the touch kernel one more go just to be sure ;)

mladen83

Apr 23, 2012
Hey Guys,

please read our OP a little bit more!
Use only the Kernel (flash via CWM) in OP and use (if you needed) the wifi Modules!

Wifi works for all:)

Greets
Maik MM TEAM

What is OP becouse I want to read that!! And every time i try to flash kernel with Flashtool i get error message Can't flash with Flashtool. "ERROR Flashing aborted"

I read http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1162492&page=2 but noting help me! So I don't know to change kernel!!

I can only change to this aZuZu and it's working great!! http://www.xperiax10.net/2011/09/08/root-your-gingerbread-xperia-x10-tutorial/

thanx

Riddo

Mar 13, 2011
Hi MM Team,

I was just wondering if you guys will be willing to do a version for locked BL as well :]??
I really like your ROM but I've moved abroad recently and had to lock my BL to simunlock my phone. Now I can no longer unclock my BL :[ but I would love to be able to use your ROM.
Maybe there is a work around solution for ppl with locked BL?
Would it be possible to just flash the ROM via xrec or CWM without the custom kernel ?

Thanks for answers and all your hard work!

maikinho10

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Apr 5, 2011
BVB 09 :)
Hi Riddo,

no im sorry=(
because ROM based on FXP and we must use FXP/Champ Kernel only for unlocked Bootloader..
i dont think so but..maybe you can look if Cobratos patch works for our rom (search in dev thread for his rom)

Riddo

Mar 13, 2011
HI Mate,

Thanks for your answer.

Oh, well if this not possible due to use FXP as a base I fully understand that.
I will have a look for Cobrato's patach and try it, maybe it will work :]

Anyway thanks again for all ur hard work and have a good weekend.

Cheers

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I've tries Cobrato's method from here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1353584

but due to Aroma installer this can't be done as this takes me out from CWM and then I'm no longer able to get back to any recovery, and I can't flash the lockedBL.zip after the installation.
phone starts but then it stops on ur bootanimation.

Oh well, at least i give it a shot :] going back to Cob's MIUI :p

Last edited:

Cach123

May 10, 2011
Ålesund
Any way to get transparent statusbar and clock in center of statusbar ?
Edit: And ics ring lockscreen style? Not a app to do it but permently..

Last edited:

maufega

Mar 4, 2012
Sevilla
hello friends.

First time I install a version MIUI, ...... good, good

But I can help on two questions:

- I can not thethering through the configuration MIUI.
And with Wifi Tether the computer does not request key, though connected, any suggestions?
(I can not usb cable connection on mac)

- To reject call, top button works?

Thanks and regards

(sorry English from google)

someone might ask this in:

[ROM] SE X10 ML MM TEAM MIUI 2.3.30 | 2.3.7 Android | NEW: V7.1 MILESTONE! (05.05)

I have not sufficient permissions

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Discussion Thread for​
    bannersignatur.png

AND

547pxmmslogosvg.png

In This thread i can post:
    -Installation problem
    -Reported Bug
    -Any thing from ROM :)

Please before posting specified for which ROM ask your question

Original Thread CM7.2
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1609399

Original Thread M&M`S MiUI
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1540716
    Is it possible to make a miui rom based on your new 1.5 cm7 rom? Miui is still my favourite rom:) And fully working cam would be awesome!!

Cheers ;)

Gesendet von meinem X10i mit Tapatalk 2

Hi:)

really?hmm its no problem (its easy) but its not so fast and smoothness like all other Miui ROMS.. and only camcorder its laggy..

you speak german right? maybe i create a ROM this Week, can i send you a beta for many testing?

cheers:good:
    Sorry for Music :D:D

I think its soo smooth...more is not possible in this ROM!
    but..look
    Give me 20-30Minutes i´ll give a Youtube link from this ROM (smoothness and all);))

uploading right now...
    Its Multilanguage;)
    and its stable:)

About Battery: Can anyone give a feedback? I use/test the ROM only for few Hours!

Greets
    Maik MM TEAM