Screenshot_2013-08-17-02-07-27.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 912
  • Screenshot_2013-08-17-02-05-59.jpg
    Screenshot_2013-08-17-02-05-59.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 906

mallikvala

Nov 24, 2012
Mini View bug fixed 1.4.1 released.

Mini View bug fixed 1.4.1 released. Thanks for reporting the issue.

Last edited:
Reactions: and2

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [New] Select music player
    [New] Selected music player icon shown
    [New] Single Click and Long click support to music player icon
    [New] Fully customizable theme
    [New] Battery stats
    [New] RAM stats
    [New] SD card stats
    [New] Time display.

Google play link : https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.lonetooth.controlcenter
    Description
    Playing a full screen game, want to toggle internet, control music player without even pausing the game?
    Watching Video and want to decrease screen brightness without exiting full screen?
    This is what Control Center is good at, multitasking.
    Toggle settings, Play music, Launch your favorite apps.. now from a single location no matter what you are doing on your phone. Design inspired by iOS 7 Control Center
    Control Center is an overlay panel which can be accessed from anywhere in your mobile. Its very intuitive to use,
    -Just touch down at the preset location on your screen (you can feel haptic feed back if enabled) and swipe upwards
    -Control Center will emerge with your favorite controls at your finger tips.
    PLEASE READ KNOWN ISSUES BEFORE DOWNLOADING:
    THIS APP HAS NON-INTRUSIVE ADS TO SUPPORT DEVELOPMENT:
    Control Center features:
    ♥ Add your favourite applications to the launcher panel.
    ♥ Fully functional music player.
    ♥ Highly customizable look, the overlay panel can be customized with multiple colors and gradients
    ♥ Innovative minified view, to make it simple, small yet powerful toggle panel.
    ♥ Launch animation with configurable speed
    ♥ Accessible anytime, anywhere regardless of application.
    ♥ Can be accessed without unlocking your phone! Just go to emergency call / SOS panel and swipe up.
    ♥ Small footprint, very light on battery.
    ♥ No intrusive ads.
    ♥ The application currently running is not interrupted, its a new level of multitasking.
    ♥ iOS7 Control Center style.
    Its our first attempt, please stay tuned to get exciting features in future updates.
    As Control center has toggle controls for various features of your phone, it needs many permission. Please go through the permission list before downloading.

Google play link:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.lonetooth.controlcenter

Please contact : lonetoothinc@gmail.com
    Known issues which we are working on:
    1.Flash release is a bit slow in samsung galaxy phones
    License key app to unlock will be published soon.

great app man, are you planning on releasing a paid version that will allow people to free up the first slot at the bottom? Also is there a way to get icons from a icon pack on the bottom slots?

License key app to support dev and unlock many cool features will be published soon.
    Theme support

I mean the Control Centre itself. Falling back to defaults, meaning using existing system resources as found in every Android rom. This will make it feel much more tightly integated in the system itself. I have a Samsung Galaxy SII, before I had an LG p500, simply because I didnt want an iPhone and as a developer really dislike the platform. That being said, I want my Android device to look like an Android device, if you get my drift.

These resources are available in the android.R. namespace, worth a look.

Thanks for the inputs, your reply motivated us to provide themes feature for control center. Thanks again for the suggestions.
    play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=inc.lonetooth.controlcenter

Please add http string in the beginning, not able to post links yet

Sent from my SHV-E160K using xda app-developers app
    You can also Google following string "Control Center Lone Tooth "
    Sorry for the inconvenience, not able add links in my posts

Sent from my SHV-E160K using xda app-developers app