[APP][2.3+] Locky - Earn Money Unlocking Your Phone [Update July][v1.0.8]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

technoholico

Apr 1, 2011
How many times have you looked your phone at today?
Install Locky in your Android phone and earn money every time you unlock it. Easy.
telefon.png

===========================================
Update
*Bug fixes
*New unlock ui.
You Need:
Mod edit: links and instructions removed.

How do you earn money with Locky?
Simple. Throughout the day we access the phone lock screen many times to check the time, call, look at the email, send a message ... Every time you do, with Locky you earn money! No matter if you unlock to the right or to the left, is the same.

In addition to earning money to see advertising on the screen lock your phone, you'll be up to date with offers, ads, new apps, promotions and discounts from your favorite brands have for you.
As you using Locky the system learns your preferences, meaning that advertising shows on the lock screen, will be increasingly related to you.

===============================================

9Y3-iOOGKGhqQO6rVq2CA48QJUZCsgRQ8Gb5HIw1v_rz8If4vbKuvGESTnnTIpnam24=h900-rw
cn4Z2PpsKAPtpV-Ysn56ZhuEKxfzrNPDUEOiGGznAw6DKkJz7OanJ4SXh2KIccMPojM=h900-rw
MKcF3tq1B1puY91gK_ffCM90qiVgsk4ar9r16Hn7Vs6kCvV64v32MvK-uhNrX1DZCgk=h900-rw

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: juupi

eskargoz

May 24, 2011
Paris
Looks great.
Do you plan on making it available in France?

Sent from my HTC One using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

decalex

Apr 21, 2009
Boston, MA
Any information on the payout rates? I'd have to do some Spanish translation, but curious to ask.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

juupi

Oct 24, 2012
Do I have to open those web pages or is it enough to just unlock my phone normally to get money?

krissztyoon

May 25, 2012
Miskolc
Hi there!

I don't speak spanish, could anyone help me with telling me what to write after Nombre and after Sexo? :) Which is the male and which one is the female? And is Nombre the same as Nickname or I have to write my full name there? :) thanks in advance :)

Ma$etas

May 25, 2010
Southern CALI
In PlayStore is available only for Spain, but if you're in another country and want to make and earn money you can install the APK

im in the U.S.A. and would like to make money doing this..

Do I have to open those web pages or is it enough to just unlock my phone normally to get money?
+1 on this question. ... any info on this.

Hi there!

I don't speak spanish, could anyone help me with telling me what to write after Nombre and after Sexo? :) Which is the male and which one is the female? And is Nombre the same as Nickname or I have to write my full name there? :) thanks in advance :)

Hombre: Male
Mujer: Female

Bilgets

Oct 27, 2011
Jakarta
How does this work? Like 0.01e per open and limited to some times A day or?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

krissztyoon

May 25, 2012
Miskolc
Should have an option to keep the app in memory, not to be possible to kill even by long pressing home button and erase the app just because I wanted to check the amount of my money I get so far :-\

Tapatalk-kal küldve az én GT-I9195-el

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    How many times have you looked your phone at today?
    Install Locky in your Android phone and earn money every time you unlock it. Easy.
    telefon.png

===========================================
    Update
    *Bug fixes
    *New unlock ui.
    You Need:
    Mod edit: links and instructions removed.

How do you earn money with Locky?
    Simple. Throughout the day we access the phone lock screen many times to check the time, call, look at the email, send a message ... Every time you do, with Locky you earn money! No matter if you unlock to the right or to the left, is the same.

In addition to earning money to see advertising on the screen lock your phone, you'll be up to date with offers, ads, new apps, promotions and discounts from your favorite brands have for you.
    As you using Locky the system learns your preferences, meaning that advertising shows on the lock screen, will be increasingly related to you.

===============================================

9Y3-iOOGKGhqQO6rVq2CA48QJUZCsgRQ8Gb5HIw1v_rz8If4vbKuvGESTnnTIpnam24=h900-rw
    cn4Z2PpsKAPtpV-Ysn56ZhuEKxfzrNPDUEOiGGznAw6DKkJz7OanJ4SXh2KIccMPojM=h900-rw
    MKcF3tq1B1puY91gK_ffCM90qiVgsk4ar9r16Hn7Vs6kCvV64v32MvK-uhNrX1DZCgk=h900-rw
    Hi there!

Nombre is "Name" and Sexo is your gender (male/female)