What case are you using?

Search This thread

Koile

Oct 11, 2009
I'm using the Noreve-Flip-Case for the Mozart, had to bend the sides a little but now my little Julius Amadeus sits tight as hell. :) very good protection, very, very nice design, can only recommend that case!

Here is my bling bling case. Got from Ebay (5 pounds with free shipping)

25f2cqu.jpg

andoridkiller

Feb 20, 2011
London
If anyone wants my otterbox its for sale, ship anywhere in Europe. I got a thread on market place, Its relativly new hardly used. Anyway check the thread out!

Thanks

htc_desire

Aug 25, 2010
Bergen
I am using a Otterbox Commuter case. Its really good! It looks so sturdy, that you are tempted to throw the phone just for fun. :D

beniusc

Sep 10, 2011
hi all,

i've find otterbox in the ebay us, and i'll wait for !

is this box difficult to install on the phone ?

thanks

ben

Papa_Crazy08

Apr 15, 2009
Install a box on the phone? Ain't it installing the phone on the box? :)

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Papa_Crazy08

Apr 15, 2009
I use a simple iphone bag from philips in leather and i am pleased with it. Guess with a otterbox ur screen is still very vulnerable.

However it is a piece of art and nicely finished product.
Good for people in the office and students, not for people on the field like i am :D

Sent from my 7 Mozart T8698 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App

Koile

Oct 11, 2009
I am still happy with my Noreve Case, it's just very reliable, even in the tough life of a paramedic :)

R3PUBL1K

Jun 7, 2007
ɒzəl.twɪzəl
I do not use a case, though I must admit that the Otterbox case looks very nice, I see they are out of stock on the Mobilefun website, but are due soon for a price of £24,95

hsclater

May 29, 2006
I use the case mate barely there case - solid and very thin, so doesnt add to the bulk of the device.

I did just replace the back and screen of my Mozart quite easily though, so you can just use it with nothing and replace both if it gets messed up. Plus the gorilla glass should be pretty scratch resistant anyway.

beniusc

Sep 10, 2011
Hi,

just receive from us my otterbox.

very good quality box with screen protection.
seems to be very good protection !

fast and easy installation on the phone.

ben.

N

nazakat09

I am using a standard hard back case, its good and the quality on it is good too. You can pick these cases from eBay for as little as 99p :).

Top Liked Posts