[ROM][4.0.4] Slim ICS(Toro) - Clean, Simple & Fast (54MB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pdc419

Oct 4, 2011
No my options are scheduler and fast charge. That's it lolol.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA

I just checked mine and you're right. Must have lost it during the upgrade. I did change kernels and bumped my screen density to 281 tho. I don't know if that had something to do with it. I also did a full wipe when flashing this rom today, including system.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Lincolnmking

Dec 7, 2010
Plano, IL
It may be obvious from the name, but what does Fast Charge do? Simply charge faster?

EDIT: Allows the USB from computer to charge as fast as plugged in to wall charger? Are there any negative impacts to this?

Last edited:

Anthonok

You're trolling.

Stop.

No. I'm not. The Google way wouldn't have anything unless they made it themselves. I was just curious as I was looking for a complete Google ROM. No Verizon touches. No nothing and was gonna do this but then saw that it has more than just GOOGLE code. Thus NOT the GOOGLE way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium

JetBomber117

Jul 25, 2010
West Lafayette, IN
No. I'm not. The Google way wouldn't have anything unless they made it themselves. I was just curious as I was looking for a complete Google ROM. No Verizon touches. No nothing and was gonna do this but then saw that it has more than just GOOGLE code. Thus NOT the GOOGLE way.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda premium
Then don't use it and move along. Back to topic.

I usually use some pretty heavy ROM's but this minimalism has really got my interest. I think I'm gonna try this out.

Reactions: jaseglenn4

cesium

Jul 27, 2008
Ann Arbor
It may be obvious from the name, but what does Fast Charge do? Simply charge faster?

EDIT: Allows the USB from computer to charge as fast as plugged in to wall charger? Are there any negative impacts to this?

It disables normal storage functionality while enabled (e.g. can't use as media storage). Can't think of any other downsides.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    slimnewlogo.png
    IMPORTANT: FEATURE REQUESTS WILL BE IGNORED, MY BETA TESTERS WILL DO THAT DIRECTLY TO ME.

Key features:
    • Fully built from AOSP sources with some cherry picks from CM and AOKP team,
    • Easy to customize features (thanks to AOKP team) via ASS (Advanced Slim Settings)
    • ROM- 54MB
    • Slim Common - ~20MB
    • 5 languages ( en, fr, de, it and es. No new languages will be added)
    • Lightning Launcher
    • Lockscreen Options ( Calendar, Weather etc, check via ASS)
    • Screenshot via Customizable Nav Bar
    What Works:

• Everything for daily use
    Supported Devices here, no extra devices for now ( and NO PORTS of Slim ICS):

Removed apps here, download it via my OTA app

Credits here

Source:

https://github.com/krarvind/

Rest:
    http://source.android.com

Latest version, Download Links and Change Logs : Go Here

Discuss the rom here in xda and Hit Thanks if you try the rom and like it .
    3.8 Released. I am recommending clean install (full wipe) again for 3.8 but your choice, just don't complain if there are issues with dirty ( wipe cache/dalvik) upgrade.
    C'mon fellas, its not that hard to click the thanks button when a new release is posted. Lots of work goes into Slim.
    4.0 Released. Read the changelog and upgrade method as always
    Third times a charm I guess. Un-install and reinstall and Widgets EVERYWHERE! Thanks for your time. Great ROM!

cool, don't forget to hit my thanks button in OP. cheers