dzo u8800 ics wish list

Search This thread

barkiniseri

Feb 14, 2012
First thanks to dzo for his great job.
These are my wish list for u8800 ics
1-Awake screen using volume rocker sw. option
2-Dialer with t-9(contacts search via dialer button )
3-Good phone speak sound.
4-Good video record sound.
5-Like cm7 drop down power button shortcuts option.
6-Theme chooser.
7- Profil (home, slient, work, night etc.) select widgets
8- Disable option "nock nock" sound while pressing volume buttons

dzo, thank you very much again.

Last edited:

Repeal

Oct 2, 2011
İstanbul
He did a great great job.
1-Long volume button click for changing music
2-Fully operational tethering options
3-ADB and logcat support
4-Auto connect to saved wifi.
5-file explorer, but like CM7 or MIUI ones.
6-AutoBrightness.
7-Three-way power menu
8-SD-card problems.
9-3.0 kernel support for future (Blefish is preparing)
dzo, thank you very much again again and again..

barkiniseri

Feb 14, 2012
Yes you are right, i also want to post this topic in aurora's topic but i am a new member and xda doesnt permit new members to enter development pages.so i can not post this topic in aurora's topic now.if you want you can

antzti

Jan 22, 2012
Nokia 7 Plus
He did a great great job.
1-Long volume button click for changing music
2-Fully operational tethering options
4-Auto connect to saved wifi.
5-file explorer, but like CM7 or MIUI ones.
6-AutoBrightness.
dzo, thank you very much again again and again..
+1 for these. Battery life should also be longer (as always...). :)

FUSiON2992

Mar 2, 2011
Setúbal
Yes you are right, i also want to post this topic in aurora's topic but i am a new member and xda doesnt permit new members to enter development pages.so i can not post this topic in aurora's topic now.if you want you can

Yesterday I had 0 posts too. I made 10 posts fastly, just comment stuff like that bravia engine placebo and things like that.

Ontopic: some of those sugestions like autobrightness and wifi switching on automatically are just bugs, DZO will fix them.

utyra

Feb 19, 2012
wish list for huawei u8800 aka x5

My sugestions for Aurora ICS from dzo are:

- adding the x5 settings like the one in miui rom(for we can set the cpu governor and frequency);
- correct model and manufacturer;
- add file explorer like the one in miui (for we dont have to download from the market);
- choose music for ringtones without addons.

The rest is excellent i guess.

Note: The databe io test in antutu is very low.

I went back for miui 2.2.17 until this will be resolved or cm9 ou some miui ics comes up.

Best Regards.

LeonelG

Nov 4, 2011
Oeiras
I wonder what the difference between 5.0.2.7 and 5.0.2.6.
When I put the 5.0.2.7, the pc recognizes the mobile phone as U8800PRO.
It's a very strange thing, or my lack of knowledge.
Can someone explain.
But apart from this, it works normally, only a few freezes.

ooie

Dec 12, 2010
1. APNs fixed
2. Quick settings in the notifications bar
3. Long press to skip track
4. T9 dialer
5. 3 or 5-way power menu

bo1e

Mar 21, 2011
Lots of good ideas. I would like to post my thoughts in the development thread, but I don't have enough posts to do it. So I do it here instead. I have a few issues.

1. something is strange with wifi/data. when trying to download from market, it's terribly slow. when on data it takes forever before downloading starts. when on wifi it downloads really slow. like 20kb/s on a 5 mbit connection. also when connecting to wifi, it disconnected and connected 5 times before the connection stayed up.

2. there is no light on the touch buttons (back menu home search).

3. even though I have turned the volume all the way down for ring/alert, it's still too loud.

4. battey drains fast. much faster than miui 2.1.20 (currently set to 368/1.400/ondemand/noop)

djemr

Dec 14, 2011
Ankara
Lots of good ideas. I would like to post my thoughts in the development thread, but I don't have enough posts to do it. So I do it here instead. I have a few issues.

1. something is strange with wifi/data. when trying to download from market, it's terribly slow. when on data it takes forever before downloading starts. when on wifi it downloads really slow. like 20kb/s on a 5 mbit connection. also when connecting to wifi, it disconnected and connected 5 times before the connection stayed up.

2. there is no light on the touch buttons (back menu home search).

3. even though I have turned the volume all the way down for ring/alert, it's still too loud.

4. battey drains fast. much faster than miui 2.1.20 (currently set to 368/1.400/ondemand/noop)

First of all I really appreciate all the hard work that DZO provides on our phones. He is providing us more support than Huawei . I am having exact same problems with you and would agree with the others in this topic. Since I believe in DZO, I am not really worrying though. ;)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Force phone Mic with headset ;)
    -Quick settings in the notifications bar
    -Functionality for Viber (VIBER NOT WORKING)

Viber have released an update that now works with ICS and also now works on Aurora
    Try to set the brightness to automatic. Then your touch buttons will light up. If you don't want automatic brightness, just turn it off (and the light of the touch buttons will remain on).
    Greatings

I´ve de 1.8a, but i´ve a problem(i think this is a problem). The light of the touch key is to weak, i´ve tha brightness in max but the touch light stay too much low?!

Overall this is a beautiful Rom, far away better then GB(28/12/11).
    NO it isnt what do you mean? See the attachment. The green circle is zoom a the red circle is just icon which shows what flash function is on (like auto/on/off) but not the settings for it. So where is the setting for it? If I am just blind can you do screenshot a show me exactly where? because everywhere i tap i cant find it...

Quess what? I just felt myself stupid. I thought it was it, and just realised that idk how to change it... And it have been using this rom since first release.

Sent from my Derp using XDA Herp