APP---11 June 2010 - Magic Poker - A must have app!

Search This thread

Phaedrus Nine

Dec 15, 2009
Grimsby
A WM version would be great.
Though I think I've figured it out already, there's only one possible way you can 'conjure' the card you want.

:No-Frost:

Sep 4, 2009
Santiago
twitter.com
xD For me it's getting quite hard on how to get it...

Got some kind of pattern xD... But I'm only at the 1% of the trick xD... Dammit!!!!!! :D

Last edited:

chelsea_fc

Sep 15, 2007
Jakarta
yeah a WM version would be great, also please add card background of blue and red bicyle deck card, so i can trick my friend with a real deck :D

bicycle_poker_rb_backs.gif

jonathanlu

Jun 11, 2010
yeah a WM version would be great, also please add card background of blue and red bicyle deck card, so i can trick my friend with a real deck :D

bicycle_poker_rb_backs.gif

Ok, I'll add it to next update.. after my exam. :)

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

jonathanlu

Jun 11, 2010
haha, yeah, unintentional..

You know, when I try to fool my some of my friends, one was fooled always try to tell others how I did it, and then we won't have fun. So you guys are really nice in this term. :)

da_flux

Mar 20, 2008
Ive download it from the markt but it doenst work on my HTC Hero, i get a force close message as soon as i start the program...

jonathanlu

Jun 11, 2010
Sorry, I did not get it. What did you mean by saying tie it in to notification bar? You mean make the app run in the background?

-------------------------------------
Sent via the XDA Tapatalk App

shokkapic

Mar 3, 2010
Lisbon
www.xda-developers.com
I found a bug while flipping the cards.

If you flip them horizontally and then try to flip them vertically while the previous flip is still going, the card will change its size and stay deformed, until you flip it again.

Edit: Also check iSensor app for iPhone. It's a "magic" trick too.Here is the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZrvAKB9BpkY.
I believe it was a nice app for you to develop too. I can tell you how it works, if you want. :)

Last edited: