[APP] GTalk w/Video & Voice for 2.3.3 roms CONFIRMED WORKING!! 06-25-2011

Search This thread

XsMagical

Apr 13, 2011
Ft. Myers
RobbysLife.com
This won't even install for me on G2X with leaked 2.3.3 ROM.

Tried flashing from recovery and it immediately fails.

I've tried downloading 3 times (on two different computers) so unless the source is bad, I doubt it's a corrupt download.. but can't find md5 to check it.

What recovery are you using? It might be the scripting. Let me know and ill update as needed.

Sent from my xEVO using XDA premium app

Reactions: MySeLfPT
Dec 10, 2010
Works perfectly with Galaxy S II!

Works perfectly with Galaxy S II Stock Rom when instructions followed. Was a bit nervous when was stuck on Galaxy S II Animation for a while but after some time phone was active.

Baseband Version: I9100XXKE7
Kernel Version: 2.6.35.7-I9100XWKF3-CL276555
root@DELL101 #2
Build Number: GINGERBREAD.XWKF3

A big Thank you to the developer. Very much appreciated. All you people are great for all the help that you offer. I am truly grateful.

tantan20171

Feb 15, 2009
Same here won't work on my g2x.... the only way to go into CWM on the g2x is to manually do it by holding the power button and the volume down button..... and the only way to get CWM is through NVFlash. hope you can find a way. P.S the CWM Version on it is 4.0.0.2

Last edited:

Navoj042175

Mar 10, 2011
Miami FL.
I've looking every where and can't find any answer, my Gtalk still sideways on the video chat, I'm on Virus Synergy-kingdom 8/25 and test it whit Chopsuey and freedom kernels. Has anynone an update about it?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA Premium App

quietcblongs

Nov 8, 2009
1) for the sideways video, you need to turn off auto-rotation before you get into gtalk
2) it seems that in any ROM that has this baked in (I'm using Mikd 2.1/3.0 hybrid), switching to the rear/main camera causes the chat to FC, has anyone got that problem? Any fixes?
Thanks

Navoj042175

Mar 10, 2011
Miami FL.
1) for the sideways video, you need to turn off auto-rotation before you get into gtalk
2) it seems that in any ROM that has this baked in (I'm using Mikd 2.1/3.0 hybrid), switching to the rear/main camera causes the chat to FC, has anyone got that problem? Any fixes?
Thanks

I'm in virus kingdom 8/25 and I did your step 1 but the video still sideways .

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Google talk with video and voice from gingerbread 2.3.4

NOTE: In Sense roms Camera is sideways on recipients side

Reboot to recovery
    Always create a backup of your current setup before trying out mods or themes.
    1. Flash the attached gtalk file
    2. Wipe dalvik
    3. Wipe cache
    4. Reboot

Google Voice is working
    Google Talk Video is working

Note: Tiamat 4.0 gave me FC's

Test it out and let me know

Confirmed working on the following roms

EVO-Deck
    █VirusROM GengerSense ReV™ █ ◄●|2 MAY|B3|●► █ [Gingerbread]●[2.3.3]●[Sense 2.1] █
    Cm 7.0.2.1 with savagezen 2.0.0 kernal
    SalvageMod, nightly 24
    Some Sense Roms

Thanks to the people that tested on other roms, I may be new to this site but not new to the game. If anyone has any input that may help with this on other roms not posted here feel free to PM me

DOWNLOAD

Dont forget to say thanks!
    even if his was for 2.3.3, yours is better for the end user because its flashable! good job man. i just want it on miui cuz i hate cm (mainly just the contacts app lol
    I need someone to test this with lol

Its Google talk. You wont see new apps, it just updated the old ones

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G running Evo-Deck 1.0
    Go to goo.im/gapps. You can get it there

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app