Isis Wallet

Search This thread

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
Yea had it on S4 as well but didn't have the element sim either

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Lol just left att they said they have a lot of people with this problem, and they haven't found a solution so now I have to find a direct number to isis, every contact or support number takes you to att customer care , may have to call them and see if they have a direct number to isis, I will never use isis after I get my 50 dollars I can tell you that, and that might be what's going on so many people just getting there 50 and never using American express, but they say even if your not approved for the American express card you still get the 50 dollars idk?

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
LOL I guess our next step is to find a direct number to ISIS

I just got off the phone with isis they escalated my activation I have to wait for a call back, could take up to 48 hours,but they said the sms Verication should take no longer then 45 mins so since it's been 3 days there gonna investigate it if you need the number I have it.

Pure+

May 28, 2013
If I already have serve will I be able to get the credit? What happens when you get the credit. Do they send an email or anything of that sort?

karmuh

Jan 15, 2014
Orange County, NY
If I already have serve will I be able to get the credit? What happens when you get the credit. Do they send an email or anything of that sort?

Nah, you have to sign up for a new account to be eligible for the credit. The only emails you get are letting you know they added the card to your Isis wallet, that it has been activated, and then they send you the terms of service. The credit itself is shown as your balance in Isis.

The actual offer details:
Offer only available to new American Express Serve Accountholders who successfully sign up for an American Express Serve Account in the Isis Mobile Wallet by May 15, 2014. Offer not available to existing American Express Serve Accountholders or any person that has previously canceled his or her Account.

Once approved for an American Express Serve Account and if eligible for the offer, American Express Serve will use funds provided by AT&T Mobility to apply a one-time credit to your Account in the amount shown on your Isis Mobile Wallet offer page. This credit will normally be applied promptly after Account approval, but in unusual cases could take up to thirty (30) days following approval. Limit one (1) credit per eligible Account. Sub-accounts are not eligible for the Account credit. Offer subject to change or cancellation at any time.

Pure+

May 28, 2013
Nah, you have to sign up for a new account to be eligible for the credit. The only emails you get are letting you know they added the card to your Isis wallet, that it has been activated, and then they send you the terms of service. The credit itself is shown as your balance in Isis.

The actual offer details:

Lame.

dwd3885

May 20, 2010
Needs to be a new account. OP wouldn't be eligible since already has a bluebird card.

ViciousLSD

Feb 26, 2011
I got my 50 after having to verify some info over the phone but how the hell do I get the 50 into isis? I can see the money on serve...

Greycloak42

Feb 25, 2011
I got my 50 after having to verify some info over the phone but how the hell do I get the 50 into isis? I can see the money on serve...

The card should have been added to the isis wallet. Go to the Amex serve website and you should be able to add it to the wallet from there.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using xda app-developers app

Reactions: ViciousLSD

jayv81

Mar 30, 2011
Lafayette, La
I just tried to used this $50 at best buy. It wouldn't take the charge. The NFL terminal said that it couldn't take a swipe less card.

jayv81

Mar 30, 2011
Lafayette, La
That totally sucks. I seen the logo on the scanner and thought hey what a good way to use my $50 bucks. But thanks for the link I'll be sure to check it out.

As far as i know best buy doesn't support contactless payment of any kind despite having the scanner. You'll need to look up the merchants that accept isis.

https://www.paywithisis.com/where.html

skyline23

Oct 12, 2013
Saratoga
That totally sucks. I seen the logo on the scanner and thought hey what a good way to use my $50 bucks. But thanks for the link I'll be sure to check it out.

I got my $50 immediately, and used it at a gas station. I was also sent a physical card, which you can use anywhere that accepts AMEX.

djmouse

Dec 12, 2012
atlantic city
So after not hearing anything from isis, today I decided to just open the app and to my supprisse it was all reset and it let me reset it up with same email and such, and it took about 2 mins to activate isis and I signed up for the American express card and with about a total of 10 mins every thing was working and 50 dollars was added to my card, so anyone having problems like I had I suggest calling isis direct.

Christopher3712

Oct 2, 2007
Google Pixel 6 Pro
Man, once you guys get set-up, ISIS/Serve are running a promotion. $50 for signing up new accounts, $50 after direct depositing two $250 deposits, and $1 back on all qualifying tap and pay purchases. I've already gotten the first hundred and am earning my $1/purchase as many times as I can until the promotion ends. I want to say it was June 1, 2015. I'm not positive on that though, it is sometime this summer.

Side note, those of you that aren't able to use tap and pay need to activate your physical card first. It comes in the mail after a week or so. Even if you can't use tap and pay, you can use the physical card anywhere AMEX is accepted.

harlenm

Feb 8, 2007
Finally got my serve card added to my isis account.

Funny thing, I'm at Disney. Coke machines here have tap and pay, with a big ad for isis on the readout. Works perfectly, but only with Amex cards. I tried using Google wallet and was unable to complete the purchase, it said nfc payments with Mastercard are not accepted, and Google wallet creates a virtual Mastercard with all cards entered.

compg318

Apr 6, 2014
Got my account set up and been having fun at vending machines with the $1 back for $1 or more purchases through serve.

Also for anyone who didn't already know or hasn't set up an account. ISIS has a promotion going on through the end of June which allows current members to refer new members and both parties receive a $10 amazon e-gift card. You just have to give your email and first name to the person referring you. Good way to encourage some family members or friends to participate in this and benefit! (up to $150)

baldwyn

Apr 6, 2010
So, I had to go through the whole BS rigamarole of zero-balancing my Bluebird card and getting it canceled just so I could start the process of getting the Amex Serve card. Now, I'm trying to add the Serve card and every time on their website I get to the final step and hit enter and it tells me there are technical difficulties and I should try again.

I've deleted cookies, cleared my cache, un- and reinstalled the Isis app, rebooted my phone and even put on my lucky boxers and nothing works. Tech support at Isis is clueless. I even have the right SIM card that's needed. Nothing. What the hell am I not doing right?

EDIT: If anyone is having problems like I did, try signing up and then change the last digit of your social security number to something else. That kicks it into a manual approval mode and then you just have to snap a pic of your ID and SS card and send it to Amex and they'll approve it then.

Whew! I don't think I've worked this hard for $50 in my life!

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I got my $50 credit immediately. I signed up for the Amex serve card and it was immediately added to the isis wallet with the credit.

The card should have been added to the isis wallet. Go to the Amex serve website and you should be able to add it to the wallet from there.

As far as i know best buy doesn't support contactless payment of any kind despite having the scanner. You'll need to look up the merchants that accept isis.

https://www.paywithisis.com/where.html