Would like some testers for my game

Search This thread

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
I'm making a game similar to flappy bird but there are levels and you have to make it to the end to win. This is extremely hard.

I only have 1 short level and would like to see how long it takes you to get to the end of the level (I still haven't beat it after 30 min). Would also like you to tell me weather it is too hard or too easy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vewg2gf81fjnd9/flappy bird-Default-1.0.0.apk

The file is kinda big for only 1 level. Trying figure out why.

All the sprites and stuff used in the game will be modified to avoid copyright for people wandering. I just used these for test purposes.

Jaggar345

May 24, 2012
Amston
I'm making a game similar to flappy bird but there are levels and you have to make it to the end to win. This is extremely hard.

I only have 1 short level and would like to see how long it takes you to get to the end of the level (I still haven't beat it after 30 min). Would also like you to tell me weather it is too hard or too easy.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/5vewg2gf81fjnd9/flappy bird-Default-1.0.0.apk

The file is kinda big for only 1 level. Trying figure out why.

All the sprites and stuff used in the game will be modified to avoid copyright for people wandering. I just used these for test purposes.

I can't install I get a message saying problem parsing package.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

frostysnowman3567

Apr 19, 2013
There's no score, so idk if you want that, and dying is a little to sensitive, and you sometimes die at random points

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Ndaoud360

Oct 19, 2009
There's no score, so idk if you want that, and dying is a little to sensitive, and you sometimes die at random points

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using xda app-developers app

Well no score because your not basing it on how many pipes you go through. It is a challenge to get to the end of the level. And dieing at random points is pipes being put a little outside the map (which you can't see) making it more challenging. Also in my final version there is a timer that allows you to see how long it took you to beat the level.

drakemata

Jan 7, 2013
Norfolk, VA
I never played the original flappy bird, so I don't know how this compares, but I have been playing it for about 15 minutes and I can't even make it past the third pipe. I know, I suck! It seems that the touch response has a little bit of lag. Maybe it is just the OtterBox that I have my DNA in, but there seems to be a delay between when I touch the screen to make the bird flap and the resulting flap. Then again, maybe it just seems that way because I am frustrated without being able to make it past even the first three pipe!

:silly: