Xperia sp vs Z

Search This thread

raghavsood999

Jan 16, 2013
Hello i have felt the sony xperia SP before and the Z.

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality:cool:

Rajeev

Recognized Contributor
Nov 24, 2012
Chennai , I N D I A
Xiaomi 13 Pro

The SP's wieght is quit low and when i carry it it feels very light and not heavy like the Z. However, i want to confirm the user experiances other people have had.

So i want to know if the SP wins or Z wins in terms of performance. When i touch the scren of the SP, it feels very smooth but im not sure if that is still good with the Z or not. Is the Z's screen ok and same as the SP or not?

The cpu speed of SP is more then Z so doesnt that make SP more powerfull then the Z. i KNOW THAT z has quad cpu but it has 1.5GH istead of 1.7ghz.

Thanks.
SP is sleek and so is the Z but i really want to confirm there usage. I want the loud ear speaker volume and videos and music should be played with out any bad quality:cool:

1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT... :good:

androidfreak70

Feb 12, 2014
here!
1) Z Wins here. The Touch Screen Is Very Smooth On Z. and For ur Information SP 's Display the worst ever . Just use a Z and see the difference. Z Display is awsom

2) SP has 1.7 Dual Core CPU. Z Has 1.5 Quad Core CPU. The So the speed does not matter here. Sure Z also win here too. U will get 3 times faster performance with Z

3) SP Is sleek . Z also. its little bigger becuase of the Screen Size. But design , Screen display quality and performance wise Z is the winner. And SP has a poor camera too..

Z Will get Android 4.4.2 KITKAT update by next month.

Overall U can not compare SP with Z. Both r different. Final Conclusion .

XPERIA Z IS THE REAL TIME WINNER . GO FOR IT... :good:
What you say is 100% right:good:. And the most important thing the Z is WATERPROOF PHONE!!!!!:D

Ben Ling

Recognized Themer
Nov 2, 2012
Kuala Lumpur

Thanks.

Of course Z will be better

But if you have enough money,then go for Z2,more good... :D

zakkkkk

Nov 11, 2011
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I just upgraded from sp to the z and I can tell you z is on another level!! Sp is mid range and z is high end / former Sony flagship. It's a no brainer. Buy the Zee!!!

Sent from my C6603 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi

i am using xperia sp and Z. Both mobiles at the moment. i can say Xperia Z is 100% better than SP. :good: