[MOD] Call Recording Option And Data Notification Disable For 2.254 Firmware

Search This thread

bloodraven174

Dec 6, 2012
worked

No wrong.. Not R/ W permission.. Its must b R/O permission.. And if u can't find the apk in that mentioned path means just paste it with permission and reboot

Change the R/W permission to R/O permission.. Then only u can paste file in there

worked now, by using root browser from ROM Toolbox
many thanks

Xadious

Mar 20, 2012
It's for both all models C5302/03/06, Though, you can download the file from attachments and replace in > Vendor > Overlay with rw-r-r permissions with this you wont loose anything.
It worked, thanks :good:

As a side note, i think the first post would look a lot better redited with the screenshot resized to 50% current size and text reedited in reverse and modified, like the following for example:
(if you click reply on this post you can copy paste the formatting)

v3 For 2.254 Firmware
Download: Attachment Link
Installation:
Manually for Odex and Deodexed Rom's
Push com.android.phone-res "which you downloaded from attachments", into SD card, Use root explorer > go to System > Vendor > Overlay > now replace com.android.phone-res set permission to rw-r-r > Reboot >Enjoy :D

v2 for 2.245 Firmware - Disable data notification with call recording
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2bxak0o7bk4hoj/Disable_Data_Trafic_Call_Recording.zip
Installation:
Via CWM - Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

APK Installation
For Odex ROM: (haven't checked if it works, let me know if it does or doesn't "make sure to have a backup")
- Remove SemcPhone.odex from system/app
- Move SemcPhone.apk to system and set permission.
- Reboot

For Deodex ROM:
- Reboot

v1 Initial - Call recording option
Download: http://www.mediafire.com/download/513ofmxxbn6flbq/CallRecorder.zip
Installation:
Make a backup before doing anything.
Get to CWM > Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

Change Log
v3 for 2.254 firmware
v2 for 2.245 firmware
v1 Initial Version

Reactions: alphaz1

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
Bug?

Call recording option was added but it also added something else.
Is this bug? my SP is not LTE version. its c5302. Please check SS below.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-01-21-12-35-31.png
    Screenshot_2014-01-21-12-35-31.png
    206.7 KB · Views: 114

sourabhp

Jan 29, 2013
battery drainage??

Has anyone encountered heavy overnight battery drainage after using V3 mod?
I Installed V3 mod on monday and for 3 nights I saw overnight battery drainage of about 20%. So yesterday I uninstalled it and put back the original apk and left the phone overnight with stamina & low battery modes off. Today morning the battery % was same as last night (78%).

I think the apk used in mod V3 is c5303 specific. Thats why I got the LTE options in network selection mode.( screenshot in last comment). I used all network modes in 3 days to check.

I request developer to please have a look into it and possibly use the apk from stock c5302 2.254 rom and make a new c5302 specific mod us.

Thanks

Attaching the stock apk

Attachments

• com.android.phone-res.rar
    2.5 KB · Views: 6

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    49quv.png

v1 Inital - Call recording option

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/513ofmxxbn6flbq/CallRecorder.zip

Installation :

Make a backup before doing anything.
    Get to CWM > Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

v2 for 2.245 Firmware - Disable data notification with call recording

Download : http://www.mediafire.com/download/m2bxak0o7bk4hoj/Disable_Data_Trafic_Call_Recording.zip

Installation :

Via CWM - Mounts and Storage > Mount System > Wipe cache partition > Wipe Dalvik Cache > flash the .zip (will automatically reboot after flashing) > Enjoy :D

APK Installation :

For Odex ROM : (haven't checked if it works, let me know if it does or doesn't "make sure to have a backup")

- Remove SemcPhone.odex from system/app

- Reboot

For Deodex ROM :

- Move SemcPhone.ạpk to system and set permission.

- Reboot

v3 For 2.254 Firmware

Download :
    Download from Attachment

Installation :

Manually for Odex and Deodexed Rom's
    Push com.android.phone-res "which you downloaded from attachments", into SD card, Use root explorer > go to System > Vendor > Overlay > now replace com.android.phone-res set permission to rw-r-r > Reboot >Enjoy :D

Change-log
    v1 Initial Version
    v2 for 2.245 firmware
    v3 for 2.254 firmware
    Haaa work like a charm in clean&tweaked rom v3... :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: Thank u so much dude... A new developer is born for our SP...

Edit :

I got ur file something different like bla bla.. So i manually replace the apk to System /vender and works...

But i lost the Disable data on off notification mod... Now the data on off notification is coming.. Its annoying

I'll fix that in like 10-20 mins, working on it, and thanks. :D

Edit- Done disabling the data notification links added. enjoy :D
    I'll be now very soon working for your special request on walkman/album and movies to make them white, but gona take some time as I'm a lil busy with some other stuff. :)
    i cannot find com.android.phone-res.apk (only android-res.apk, com.android.browser-res.apk) on the mentioned path and i cannot copy your file to that directory (permission denied) also i have R/W permission

Model Number: C5303
    Stock ROM 2.254 firmware, Odex
    Rooted and had CWM

many thanks

No wrong.. Not R/ W permission.. Its must b R/O permission.. And if u can't find the apk in that mentioned path means just paste it with permission and reboot

Change the R/W permission to R/O permission.. Then only u can paste file in there
    Download link error.

Sent from my C5302 using Tapatalk 4

Download not working bro :confused::confused::confused:

Oops, some technical problems, sorry for the inconvenience, links updated.
    @RuchRha bro

Need update for 2.254 firmware with Call recording and Data Disable Notification...

Sure, I'll do it, soon.