Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

bris1234

Mar 25, 2014
Hey there,
I really have a question for you guys. To be honest, I am sick and tired of my galaxy s3 running slow and blocking all the time with the official android release. I want to install something like the pure android experieence (kitkat), like on the nexus 5.However, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help, or will installing a simpler android (like a stock version) not help with "fluency" of the phone?

Thx in advance :)

Jumaqidi

Dec 3, 2013
Hey there,
I really have a question for you guys. To be honest, I am sick and tired of my galaxy s3 running slow and blocking all the time with the official android release. I want to install something like the pure android experieence (kitkat), like on the nexus 5.However, I have no idea what to do. Can anyone help, or will installing a simpler android (like a stock version) not help with "fluency" of the phone?

Thx in advance :)

This is still a best rom thread. Will be contacting mod. Try each rom urself and see for urself.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using xda app-developers app

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Mod Edit

Whichever way you word it...

"Best" or "Recommend" ROM/kernel threads are not allowed on XDA.
Please test these things for yourself.
This is the only way you will get an unbiased opinion,and then, you can decide for yourself if it meets YOUR needs.

Don't forget to make a nandroid before you start.

Thread Closed

malybru
Forum Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.