PDair leather case

Search This thread

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009
Checked with PDair... new leather case coming end May for TF.
..no pricing yet but guess it would be same as iconia n xoom price of US$119....free shipping world wide... go to pdair.com to checkout iconia n xoom case. Nice good quality....but expensive .... for those interested n want to spend...another very good option.

JLHdk

Jan 8, 2010
Any got any of this, would like to hear a review

Sent from my HTC Vision using XDA App

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009
Ya, saw on their site, sleeves are available.

But the folio case still not available but pricing is...just like I had guessed...same as the Iconia at US$119....free shipping worldwide though.

Quality wise..... will definitely be good, i had their case for my other gadget (phone)

But then again...its not cheap but material is very good and its real leather so will not peel like PU do, but cost is high

its personal choice really....spending about 1/3 to 1/4 of the tablet price (depending on where you got your tablet) on a leather case may not be everyone liking....so to each his own, but its really good stuff

tonyz3

Pdair book case

Ya, saw on their site, sleeves are available.

But the folio case still not available but pricing is...just like I had guessed...same as the Iconia at US$119....free shipping worldwide though.

Quality wise..... will definitely be good, i had their case for my other gadget (phone)

But then again...its not cheap but material is very good and its real leather so will not peel like PU do, but cost is high

its personal choice really....spending about 1/3 to 1/4 of the tablet price (depending on where you got your tablet) on a leather case may not be everyone liking....so to each his own, but its really good stuff

It is now avail on their site. Book sleeve

insight76

Apr 5, 2011
Ann Arbor
I can't say I like the looks of them... I have a similar, but "clip in" style case for my Gtab that is a lot cooler, I got for 50$

this:
clipB.jpg

It folds flat, and clips closed... I love it. I hope a case like this comes out for us- I've seen them for xoom

SoCalTiger

May 2, 2011
I can't say I like the looks of them... I have a similar, but "clip in" style case for my Gtab that is a lot cooler, I got for 50$

this:
clipB.jpg

It folds flat, and clips closed... I love it. I hope a case like this comes out for us- I've seen them for xoom

Who manufactures the one you have/had for the GTab? Perhaps we could try contacting them.

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009

this:
clipB.jpg

This is almost the same as the ver 2 of the PDair case, which i prefer to the ver 1.

Ver 1 or 2 are basically different deisng for the kick stand, v1 need the flap and v2 uses grooves on the inner side of the main cover lid.

I am not sure about the quality of your gtab, looks good and 50 is good price...looking at the Pdair similar case for the playbook at 65, I also feel that 119 is on the high side perhaps on the size which need more leather.

One thing I am sure, PDair leather is good quality and age very well.

Cheers

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009
$120!!!!...thats insane....

Hahaha

As mentioned before to each his own...have you seen or own PDair cases before...I dont deny its expensive but not insane as the quality is really superb.

check out any genuine leather case and you will see the the pricing is around 85 and above on average...you can get for playbook, ipad and smaller devices case for cheaper I guess for the fact that its smaller and less leather needed and also for some devices, the circulation is greater number and more competition, esp for ipad...many competitors cases.

ANyway is it worth getting? depends, if you intent to keep your TF for long, e.g. more than 1 year to 2 years, then perhaps yes, if you hop around devices then most probably no.

I am not in any way affiliated to PDair...just a very satisfied user of prior PDair case....I am also considering and really the price is the main consideration, I have no doubts on the leather and the workmanship from prior experience....will wait for 3.1 update to see whether TF and Honeycomb is a real keeper if it is, then I will get the case...

Just my 2cents...cheers

AndroidMobileNZ

Aug 22, 2010
Auckland
Too expensive

I can't believe how expensive the PDair leather case is on Ebay UK. £64!!! Then add postage. It would almost be cheaper to buy the keyboard dock and a netbook case!! Crazy talk...

I thought the Asus official sleeve was expensive. I guess I was wrong.

I'm a bit annoyed with Asus that they haven't released the official accessories for this tablet.

Reactions: semaphor74

Uberg33k

Mar 20, 2008
I'm so torn. PDAir makes some nice cases (I've owned them before), but $119?! Maybe if it was in the $70-80 range shipped, but that's just a bit too much.

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009
Just received my Pdair case...version 2 design.....bite the bullet and bought it....expensive but the quality is great...the smell of the leather very nice...hahaha

The padding is very good and provide good protection to the tablet and the lid can be folded backwards when used as a reader in partrait mode for instance and the viewing as a stand with changeable angles is great.....the feel, design and quality is great...

The only thing is the price....not good, but hey noe that I bought it I am not going to think about it...and enjoy it instead....FYI, the postage is free worldwide, order from their site, not sure about ordering from other sites.

If I got the time will snap a few pics to show

cheers

insight76

Apr 5, 2011
Ann Arbor
I got that clip case from steve at electroniccrap.com- quality is great. I think I'll wait another bit for him to get his hands on the TF version- 100+ is just crazy.

tonyz3

I just received my Pdair case and let me just say it is worth every penny they charge:D
Tablet fits perfect. Feels great. Looks great. High quality leather. Will definitely be proud to show this one off. Actually got here faster than I thought it would.
I don't use the keyboard dock so I wanted a high quality case and I got it.

fteocs

Dec 18, 2009
I just received my Pdair case and let me just say it is worth every penny they charge:D
Tablet fits perfect. Feels great. Looks great. High quality leather. Will definitely be proud to show this one off. Actually got here faster than I thought it would.
I don't use the keyboard dock so I wanted a high quality case and I got it.

Yes, very good quality indeed as always...which design did you get? I got the ver 2 design.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Too expensive

I can't believe how expensive the PDair leather case is on Ebay UK. £64!!! Then add postage. It would almost be cheaper to buy the keyboard dock and a netbook case!! Crazy talk...

I thought the Asus official sleeve was expensive. I guess I was wrong.

I'm a bit annoyed with Asus that they haven't released the official accessories for this tablet.