atis112 patch integrator [windows]

Search This thread

d0rkye

Feb 5, 2011
Hy

I made a program that integrates atis112 patch into rom files.

integrator.png

Hopefully this will make life easier for people who have locked bootloader like me.

So here is the download: [link] [mirror]

Please post your feedback or any bugs you find tested on Windows8 x86 and x64

P.S: I asked permission from atis112 to use his files.

Toledo_JAB

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 16, 2011
Toledo
WOW. I had just found Atis112 thread and was going to ask him this, but since he has passed it along to you I ask you. Is it possible to add the files for the Xperia ION to your program?
I will try to do this myself but I am no developer so any help is greatly welcomed :D

Again great work by both of you to help unchain our locked bootloaders.

d0rkye

Feb 5, 2011
WOW. I had just found Atis112 thread and was going to ask him this, but since he has passed it along to you I ask you. Is it possible to add the files for the Xperia ION to your program?
I will try to do this myself but I am no developer so any help is greatly welcomed :D

Again great work by both of you to help unchain our locked bootloaders.

If you have the patch files than i can add them to the program.

Wow what this? Cant use in XU? This support win xp or 7??

How to use this?

Sent From Heaven ST25i

It automatically integrates atis112 patch into a CM9 rom that is for unlocked bootloader like SlimCM and others.

Just browse for the zip file select your phone model and click apply.

It should work with windows 7 also, i tested it only on windows 8

Does the camera work? I have Xperia P

I don't know because it uses the original patch files from atis post so if the camera worked with the original it should work with this.

Last edited:

saylor33

Feb 2, 2013
Test

I download for bootloader unlock CM9 to try your patch I'll post the results, thank you to you dev

Excuse my english I'm french

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 PM ----------

I download for bootloader unlock CM9 to try your patch I'll post the results, thank you to you dev

Excuse my english I'm french

I just installed CM9 fxp 211 successfully locked bootloader I say a big thank you for this great patch

psylos

Jul 28, 2011
Patched the XperiaPremiuM™ v5 - FINAL rom and flashed successfully at my XGO with locked bootloader. Everything seems to work fine, including camera.
Many thanks for making a way to easily patch roms for unlocked bootloader and make them flashable for devices with LBs. :good:

Edit: Wifi fix wasn't patched automaticaly so I had to copy paste the wififix file myself manually. TBH I placed the file in init.d folder with root explorer and then rebooted and everything was fine. I haven't discovered any other problem.

Last edited:

Mr_S

Dec 21, 2012
This sounds awesome.am gonna wait until jb comes out then definitely gonna try this

Should be pinned or with a different title as most people probably won't know what it does

Good work fella

Sent from my LT22i using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

tefal78

Nov 11, 2012
why not

Why not integrating his pach directely in cwm recovery?
If the recovery "know" the state of your phone (unlocked or not), the recorevy can "automagicely" pacth any cm9 rom.

ioang

Sep 29, 2012
doesnt work when im trying to flash a rom it says installatio aborted...
i flashed rapparom

DhyzCherrie

Nov 13, 2012
Paris
It automatically integrates atis112 patch into a CM9 rom that is for unlocked bootloader like SlimCM and others.

Just browse for the zip file select your phone model and click apply.

It should work with windows 7 also, i tested it only on windows 8

Owh nice for explain..
Now i know..but can i use this for stock rom or base custom rom?

Sent From Heaven ST25i

Top Liked Posts