No mobile networks detected

Search This thread

mak0blu

May 28, 2010
Today for no reason at all i became unable to make phone calls or text messages. The error message was stating no mobile networks detected, however i'm showing i'm connected to LTE with nearly full signal. When i roam phone calls and text messages work.
I'm rooted, MF9. I was fine yesterday, and no changes have been made.
i'm using philz recovery. I have wiped the phone "prep for new rom" and flashed a fresh stock odex rom and there wasn't any change.
LTE data is working but phone calls and text just won't work.

Edit- Also just to note i have 4 other guys in my office with Sprint Galaxy S4's and none of them are having issues.

Last edited:

vadyr56

Oct 3, 2011
Perkasie, PA
Today for no reason at all i became unable to make phone calls or text messages. The error message was stating no mobile networks detected, however i'm showing i'm connected to LTE with nearly full signal. When i roam phone calls and text messages work.
i'm using philz recovery. I have wiped the phone "prep for new rom" and flashed a fresh stock odex rom and there wasn't any change.

Edit- Also just to note i have 4 other guys in my office with Sprint Galaxy S4's and none of them are having issues.

I am having the same exact issue. Airplane mode toggle fixes it but unless you are trying to make calls or send texts you are unaware of the issue, which poses a problem with receiving calls and texts.

Notification bar shows full service and data, and the data continues to work, but the mobile network is "unavailable" for texts and calls.

I've tried reflashing the firmware (on MK2), updating the PRL and profile as well as reactivating the phone. What else is there to try?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

jmjles

Sep 20, 2013
Try this

You probally need to upgrade your modem. I had this issue before and when i upgraded to mk2 it fixed everything hope that helps:cowboy: