M7 keep turning Off !!

Search This thread

farooq88

Jul 8, 2009
help me please i have a brand new Htc One M7 here and I can't fully charge it when it reach about 50% it keep turning off and if its plugged to wall charger It shows a battery with exclamation mark on red circle inside the battery , i just bought couple weeks ago and when i was charging it for the 1st to use it and suddenly it happened and the retailer refused to return this phone he says its not his problem and won't since he sold us as new phone and we don't have a Htc Agent or representer here in iraq.

P.S : i will upload a pic of the phone later

P.S 2 : i changed battery yet nothing change

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
help me please i have a brand new Htc One M7 here and I can't fully charge it when it reach about 50% it keep turning off and if its plugged to wall charger It shows a battery with exclamation mark on red circle inside the battery , i just bought couple weeks ago and when i was charging it for the 1st to use it and suddenly it happened and the retailer refused to return this phone he says its not his problem and won't since he sold us as new phone and we don't have a Htc Agent or representer here in iraq.

P.S : i will upload a pic of the phone later

P.S 2 : i changed battery yet nothing change
Obviously hardware problem. I don't understand your retailer. If he gave you warranty with the phone, he MUST replace your phone or send it to service acording to law. Or maybe your laws are different?

farooq88

Jul 8, 2009
Obviously hardware problem. I don't understand your retailer. If he gave you warranty with the phone, he MUST replace your phone or send it to service acording to law. Or maybe your laws are different?

unfortunately there is no warranty here here In iraq because the shops have imported this phone from dubai or somewhere else

and after Posting my problem here I updated my phone to 4.4.2 and sense 6 it seems partly is fixed now !! , now I can charge battery up to 68%
and when it reach 68% it doesn't turn off but i can't charge it 100% but it doesn't show that icon when is off

so any Idea why I can't charge it 100%

donkeykong1

Aug 6, 2012
Sesvete, Zagreb
unfortunately there is no warranty here here In iraq because the shops have imported this phone from dubai or somewhere else

and after Posting my problem here I updated my phone to 4.4.2 and sense 6 it seems partly is fixed now !! , now I can charge battery up to 68%
and when it reach 68% it doesn't turn off but i can't charge it 100% but it doesn't show that icon when is off

so any Idea why I can't charge it 100%
Try this.
Turn your phone off, then press power + vol up + vol down and hold them for two minutes. That should reset battery or something

farooq88

Jul 8, 2009
nothing changed same problem and it doesn't charge anymoer after doing what you suggest

and here is a pic of phone when its charging when its off

pamukcan

May 20, 2015
Exclamation Mark in Red Circle HTC ONE M7 wont charge

Any solutions about this issue?
I'm having the same issue with my htc one m7 right now.
I heard that even battery replacement dont work for this one.
I tried all the things mentioned above post link but nothing seems to work for this particular issue.
Same thing here with the image above.
If anyone have any idea or clue to solve this please help!!

Thanks in advance

Last edited: