[Q] Status/Notification bar auto hide

Search This thread

Jinjur

Oct 17, 2011
Hi everyone,

Sorry, me again. Sound fixed :) Applied the wifi utility mentioned in a thread on here and low and behold, the sound stays. Bizarre.

Also fixed my webOS issues, thanks for the tips.

One more little thing.

I am running the 10.1-20131210-snapshot-vpn-tenderloin ROM

Now, I always (I am sure) on previous builds used to have the status/notification bar (with the time, wifi signal and notifications) visibile at the top when on the home screen.

It currently hides when the home screen is shown and appears when an app opens.

I have made various changes under "System>Status Bar", "System>Quick Settings Panel" and "System>Notification Drawer" but nothing seems to have an effect on this

Can anyone help?

I like to be able to swipe the quick settings and notifications from the home screen but currently cannot :(

Cheers
Andy

jsgraphicart

Nov 25, 2011
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi everyone,

Sorry, me again. Sound fixed :) Applied the wifi utility mentioned in a thread on here and low and behold, the sound stays. Bizarre.

Also fixed my webOS issues, thanks for the tips.

One more little thing.

I am running the 10.1-20131210-snapshot-vpn-tenderloin ROM

Now, I always (I am sure) on previous builds used to have the status/notification bar (with the time, wifi signal and notifications) visibile at the top when on the home screen.

It currently hides when the home screen is shown and appears when an app opens.

I have made various changes under "System>Status Bar", "System>Quick Settings Panel" and "System>Notification Drawer" but nothing seems to have an effect on this

Can anyone help?

I like to be able to swipe the quick settings and notifications from the home screen but currently cannot :(

Cheers
Andy

Are you using the Stock Home Launcher or a third party one? Are you using an Expanded Desktop option?

Jinjur

Oct 17, 2011
Those are the only two things that I can think of that would affect that.

hey bud, i know!

so its not me being daft then?

i mean....when the device is locked, the status bar is shown, when i unlock it, it slides away (autohide style) and when i open say, the settings app for example, it shows again

anyone have an idea?

J

Top Liked Posts