Need help with rooting GS4

Search This thread

Ginja_Ninja

Mar 20, 2014
So I'll go ahead and say that I'm a noob when it comes rooting. With that being said I've already rooted my gs4 using the micro sd method(I cant remember the exact name of the root method but it was through xda). I had read on the beginners guid e to rooting that I should read read and read some more before doing anything which is what I did. So I rooted it and everything went smoothly and I then I found out about the app Tasker. I downloaded it and I had to dowbload the Secure Settings plugin to use certain options. Now when ever I have Secure Settings downloaded on my phone I cant hold down the home key to bring up the list of current running applications without my UI crashing. It brings up the message 'Unfortunately, the system UI has stopped working.' After initially downloading Tasker, my phone worked fine but now it's slower and buggier then ever. I really want to know everything there is to know and be able to do with the gs4 so if anyone could help me out I'd really appreciate it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using xda app-developers app

jd1639

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Sep 21, 2012
Minnesota
Start with the stickies, pinned, threads in the general forum. Then read more from there.

Sent from my Nexus 5