CM9 Nightly for P930 is up

Search This thread

Epyoch

Feb 29, 2012
Bremerton, WA
So your phone was a guinea pig for Ricardo Cerqueira? How's it been running? Any major issues?

It runs pretty well....there are a few stability issues...but I am thinking that is the apps I choose....some force closes and what not...

Not sure if this is still an issue, but if you use call waiting...and then go back to the original call, you can put them off hold..but it acts like you are muted....you can not get out of it...but that was an issue early and I don't have enough friends who call me to test if the later builds had fixed the issue.

It looks good. I'm not a fan of the trebuchet launcher so I used apex...but apex is unstable as hell on this phone. and will force close every opportunity it can do so. :)

Epyoch

Feb 29, 2012
Bremerton, WA
I was a guinea pig because he needed to test sim compatibility with the US....he used another person for 4g lte stuff as where I live I don't have lte

---------- Post added at 08:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

Yes, if you have a p930....get ROM MANAGER...then get CWM, then download this to your phone and flash it onto your phone.

Be warned though...I have not been able to get ADB to work on this phone through windows....I HAD to install ubuntu to get it to work.

Last edited:

KindaWack

Jan 11, 2011
Charlotte,NC
Note by default the apn is wap.cingular so you will have to change it to pta if you want let.

Edit: It seems even with an apn change I am unable to get lte. Also I lose data connection frequently.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Looks like we have our first CM9 nightly for the Nitro.

http://get.cm/?type=nightly&device=p930
    If anybody is curious what Ricardo appears to be excited about, this is ION and what it brings to the table :D
    If you are using windows 7 and you get MTP USB Device failed driver installation, go to device manager, portable devices, MTP USB device (double click on it), Driver, update driver, browser my computer for driver software, let me pick, click usb mass storage device. Should install and work instantly, and then activate usb mass storage on the phone.
    Same thing works for USB tethering, except pick the other driver.

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:16 PM ----------

My Flash is fine and I did install from the Google Play store. There is something odd I noticed about these nightlies so far. It seems like every time I open Google Play I drop my network connection. If I stay in the store and wait for it to come back I can successfully install apps. It doesn't seem to happen every time when I'm on Wifi.

I would say try to install it from a Wifi connection first. If it doesn't maybe you can install a version from a Titanium Backup then update it.

The dropped data connection in market happens to me too.
    Anyone else having this issue? I seem to have no lighted buttons :( I hated that they turned off before on 2.3 but now I have nothing...
    I had the same problem. Go to Settings->Display->Brightness and enable Automatic brightness and that should fix it.
    um how do i use usb storage on cm9?
    Go to Settings-> Storage->USB computer connection and enable MTP