Recognized Contributor Nomination/Application

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
Ok you guys should stop hating on me..everyone is against me..i just want to be an rc so bad..the best you could do is make me one and not fight me and say i am stupid..i am not trolling..i just think that this community owe me something and i would really like to get it..i thank everyone that has voted for me..

Cheers

Just to put your mind at rest, you will not even be considered for a RC status as you are not contributing with any threads also making posts like you have been doing does nothing for your cause. These statuses are not being handed out casually, each individual case is looked over by senior moderators once a forum moderator brings it to there attention but at this stage you do not meet any requirements for me to present your case to the SM's.

cheers colossus.:cool:

deedii

May 25, 2011
Just one and a half day absent here in the community and this thread contains too much strong words. :(

Can I but in for a second?

@sotiris82

Can I ask why do you want to be an RC? What for?
Look sweetie its not that people dont want you to become one, but obviously you to check yourself if you passed those requirements from the first page. I ask you again do you think you pass it? If not then dont worry you will become one in due time. Lets start with personality development. Your words can really impact people here but the sad part its negatively and totally rude. Can you be nice? Ofcourse you can. And one more thing please take part in making this community a better place for us. So if you really want the title then Im challenging you to help and contribute.

PS: The title is nothing if its only remain as a title :)

@Everyone I will repeat this again. As long as you can stay away from post like that. Please keep your fingers away from the keyboard. There is no point discussing an obvious topic..

Can we go back to topic now? Please?

@Ricky & Iris, Im asking help to clean this thread. thanks as always :)

Reactions: BfordW and Godra

wilbso

Aug 18, 2011
The Internet
www.youtube.com
Just one and a half day absent here in the community and this thread contains too much strong words. :(

Can I but in for a second?

@sotiris82

Can I ask why do you want to be an RC? What for?
Look sweetie its not that people dont want you to become one, but obviously you to check yourself if you passed those requirements from the first page. I ask you again do you think you pass it? If not then dont worry you will become one in due time. Lets start with personality development. Your words can really impact people here but the sad part its negatively and totally rude. Can you be nice? Ofcourse you can. And one more thing please take part in making this community a better place for us. So if you really want the title then Im challenging you to help and contribute.

PS: The title is nothing if its only remain as a title :)

@Everyone I will repeat this again. As long as you can stay away from post like that. Please keep your fingers away from the keyboard. There is no point discussing an obvious topic..

Can we go back to topic now? Please?

@Ricky & Iris, Im asking help to clean this thread. thanks as always :)
Well said deedii :D

sent from my X8 running nAa's ics kernel and nAa's mini CM9

colossus

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 28, 2009
Well if it so **** you all..

Nice contribution.:rolleyes:

@All,

I have taken the decision to close this thread as, although opened with a positive aim, it can lead to some of the users here being nominated feeling maybe a little embarrassed as looking over some of there profiles they can not be put forward as they have issues with there accounts.

If you feel you deserve the status then contact moderation and it will go through the correct process in giving you a decision.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Well if it so **** you all..

Nice contribution.:rolleyes:

@All,

I have taken the decision to close this thread as, although opened with a positive aim, it can lead to some of the users here being nominated feeling maybe a little embarrassed as looking over some of there profiles they can not be put forward as they have issues with there accounts.

If you feel you deserve the status then contact moderation and it will go through the correct process in giving you a decision.;)
    I think pilu1978 deserves to be recognized by the community, here you have his work... if you go to Achotjan's SDE rom you'll see that he is always helping other members and, since Achotjan doesnt have an x8 anymore, is the only one fixing that rom.

regards
    Perhaps I should apply for Recognized Spammer someday.
    But you should honour me and recognize me even if i have not made any thread

you need to understand that you aren't the only one who's helping others. there are many other people helping alot more than you and they aren't RCs (Rohin, Irishstuff, Chris95x8, ..)
    maybe one day you will become a RC, but it will be a long way. first you need to change your behaviour. nobody will like you if you'll be saying something like "you should honour me"
    :)
    I would nominate IrishStuff and Rohin to be RCs.

Sent From My W8 Using Tapatalk