Need recommendations for Holster case

Search This thread

d2theyip

Jul 25, 2010
Looking for a case/holster combo that can withstand kitchen environments, as my dad is a chef (oil, water, etc.). Was thinking of the otterbox defender, but asking for other opinions. Let me know!

Sent from my SM-G900T using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

nexy33

Jan 3, 2011
Razer Phone
Samsung Galaxy S21
Might be worth hanging on for the lifeproof fre for the s5 since liquids are involved that can get behind the screen saver that's built into the upper shell. This will just end up in the daily removal of the silicone then un clipping the shell. The lifeproof doesn't come with a holster. Holster with with similar protection case would be a siedo obex combo. Both these case's are still in development as far as I am aware.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

d2theyip

Jul 25, 2010
Might be worth hanging on for the lifeproof fre for the s5 since liquids are involved that can get behind the screen saver that's built into the upper shell. This will just end up in the daily removal of the silicone then un clipping the shell. The lifeproof doesn't come with a holster. Holster with with similar protection case would be a siedo obex combo. Both these case's are still in development as far as I am aware.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Thanks for the information dude!