Cannot flash any rom ?

Search This thread

deriq4251

Jul 25, 2010
i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .

cmlusco

Nov 20, 2010
Michigan City, IN
i have been able to flash roms all the time i always tested them but now when i tried to flash the Abduction ICS rom it just boots back into recovery and now it does that with all roms and i cant boot any . i have tried 2 recoveries clockwork and Amon Ra nothing changes can someone please help me .

Are you doing a full wipe before flashing? By full i mean format everything in the mounts and storage menu except sdcard and emmc.

McDastardly

Mar 26, 2012
Fargo

What I found helped when this happened to me was to clear the cache and Dalvik cache after doing a restore.