Jelly Bean update out!

Search This thread

p2fx

Dec 24, 2008
20121224_141904.jpg

romdroid.

Jul 27, 2010
This is my main concern as well. I don't want JB if it breaks wifi tether. I know you can root to get it back, but I have no reason to root besides that so I don't really want to.

As of now, I read on droidrzr there is no root for JB. Only way to keep root is to use vodoo ota rootkeper!

[TSON]

Jan 28, 2011
Tell us the improvments please, cant wait to get JB on my XT910 :good::good::eek:

Nothing fancy. Everything is exactly the same with BLUR, no new apps or anything, no refinements.

The Dual Core underneath the Motorola boot logo is gone
The boot animation is even MORE out of sync now with the audio
New Notification bar pulldown matching jellybean exactly, otherwise unchanged
Google Now opens if you long press search
Butter, of course.

That's it.

thekuehls

Mar 11, 2011
FoxFi NOT working after upgrading to Jelly Bean

I updated and foxfi is not working now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

It didn't even cross my mind, and I just read this thread and tried FoxFi, and it is NOT working. When you activate it, it displays a message saying it is checking the subscription status, and then a message displays that tells me to call an 800-number because my order could not be processed.
Damn, should have thought about this first. I do like JB otherwise (a lot), but this is a real bummer.

just lou

Dec 8, 2010
New York
It didn't even cross my mind, and I just read this thread and tried FoxFi, and it is NOT working. When you activate it, it displays a message saying it is checking the subscription status, and then a message displays that tells me to call an 800-number because my order could not be processed.
Damn, should have thought about this first. I do like JB otherwise (a lot), but this is a real bummer.

I haven't tried FoxFi using Bluetooth, but I have "Open Garden" installed on my devices, and I just use that to connect via Bluetooth until hopefully FoxFi's WiFi is fixed.

yoyurik

Jul 24, 2012
Do you have a link to the hack? I tried looking for it, but i found a bunch of different ones. What is this hack you speak of. Bwaahaaaa

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

you need to have root and sqlite editor.
Google for droid razr free wifi tether.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using xda premium

djerk

Feb 15, 2012
Is this update for the xt 912

Sent from my NookColor using xda app-developers app