[Help]very big problem with any kind of Gapps!

Search This thread

amin-DESIRE-c

Sep 11, 2013
Hello guys.... I have flashed KitKat beta and I can't install any kind of Gapps(about stock pack or all or mini and micro ) when I want to flash that it say " failed to flash package . please install a smaller pack" ... So if any body can help to me please just talk about my problem and not anything inside that .....

Thanks to all
Amin

Sent from my P6-U00 using xda app-developers app

jimbo77

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 2, 2010
Guatemala
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
Hello guys.... I have flashed KitKat beta and I can't install any kind of Gapps(about stock pack or all or mini and micro ) when I want to flash that it say " failed to flash package . please install a smaller pack" ... So if any body can help to me please just talk about my problem and not anything inside that .....

Thanks to all
Amin

Flash Stock Recovery and then perform a "Factory Reset". This needs to be done mandatory with STOCK recovery, TWRP factory reset will NOT solve your issue.

Reactions: amin-DESIRE-c

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanks to all
    Amin

Flash Stock Recovery and then perform a "Factory Reset". This needs to be done mandatory with STOCK recovery, TWRP factory reset will NOT solve your issue.