Very fast charging and discharging of the battery !

Search This thread

xshad0w

Jul 6, 2013
Hi

my p3100 is about a year and the battery suddenly appeared the following problem, when I turn on the charging cable, battery very quickly (within 15-30 minutes) is charged to 100%, regardless how long you keep connected to the charging cable, after you unplug the battery very quickly (again for about 30-40 minutes) falls from 100% to 0%.
Has anyone had a similar problem and if the problem is the battery or What !

thanx

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Hi

my p3100 is about a year and the battery suddenly appeared the following problem, when I turn on the charging cable, battery very quickly (within 15-30 minutes) is charged to 100%, regardless how long you keep connected to the charging cable, after you unplug the battery very quickly (again for about 30-40 minutes) falls from 100% to 0%.

thanx

Your battery is shot.
Most batteries last a year or so before going bad. If left on charge all the time they go faster, same for draining to 0% repeatedly.

You can change the battery yourself or have most any electronics repair shop do it for you.

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk

xshad0w

Jul 6, 2013
Your battery is shot.
Most batteries last a year or so before going bad. If left on charge all the time they go faster, same for draining to 0% repeatedly.

You can change the battery yourself or have most any electronics repair shop do it for you.

ok thank u man but my battery start do this when i use cheep charge adapter r u think the cheep adapter can damage the battery or no !

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
ok thank u man but my battery start do this when i use cheep charge adapter r u think the cheep adapter can damage the battery or no !

Yeah... that would not be the best idea. Lol.

You may have fried the battery with the adapter but I've never done that.
I use Samsung, LG, and Kindle chargers on my phones and tablets.
They all prevent overcharge and help prevent spikes in amperage.

I also use oem chargers when possible and always on non standard chargers, like the tab cable or iPhones.

xshad0w

Jul 6, 2013
my battery back to life again :D i make it charging for +24 hours and after charging my battery back to life !

Screenshot_2014_06_12_19_11_19.png

Last edited:

Yayan.F

Nov 1, 2014
Indramayu
Try this way:
1. Spend first power of battrey until 0%
2.Open back cover your device
3.Unplug the battrey
4.Pake the plastic wrap so that no leaking the plastic
5.Input the battrey into the plastic wrapping
6.Tightly closed plastic do not there is leaking
7.Put the batteries in the fridge / freezer. are already in plastic wrap tightly by.
8.please wait until 12hours
9.Put the battrey from freezer and Dry the battery until it is completely dry,so reinsert the battery in your device
10.Connect the charger do not in turn on your device until the battery is fully charged.....
And congratulations...!!!!!your battery like new again [emoji2] [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]

tokenpoke

Apr 3, 2011
Try this way:
1. Spend first power of battrey until 0%
2.Open back cover your device
3.Unplug the battrey
4.Pake the plastic wrap so that no leaking the plastic
5.Input the battrey into the plastic wrapping
6.Tightly closed plastic do not there is leaking
7.Put the batteries in the fridge / freezer. are already in plastic wrap tightly by.
8.please wait until 12hours
9.Put the battrey from freezer and Dry the battery until it is completely dry,so reinsert the battery in your device
10.Connect the charger do not in turn on your device until the battery is fully charged.....
And congratulations...!!!!!your battery like new again [emoji2] [emoji2][emoji2][emoji2]
Fair warning... never freeze these batteries. It can (and often will) cause internal damage that can lead to swelling or even fires.

Yayan.F

Nov 1, 2014
Indramayu
Fair warning... never freeze these batteries. It can (and often will) cause internal damage that can lead to swelling or even fires.

I've tried about 2 months ago but did not happen anything in the freezer and my battery device even now my battery is more durable in use but if you are not sure do not do it for the sake of safety...

hellakarsh

Apr 6, 2014
Moradabad
Hi

thanx

Try to reset your battery stats by fully charging it and then discharge it to 0% and let it automatically shut down... Then again charge it to 100% and then discharge it to 0%... Repeat this for 2 times and your battery should behave normal...