[Q] Increase Video recording resolution

Search This thread

Sahalkabeer

Apr 10, 2014
Calicut
I thought XDA was Quick! PLEASE Please reply anything!!!!!
Is it possible to upgrade the video recording resolution? I am using galaxy s duos running kyleopen .It can only record 480p maximum can i get atleast 720p hd. Any buil.prop or media profile.xml tweaks possible ? Please Help!:cowboy:

Last edited:

Sahalkabeer

Apr 10, 2014
Calicut
No quick responds?

Please any one reply anything
I thought xda is Quick so i posted and i am sorry if it is a stupid question!!!:crying::p

vinaygarg

Mar 23, 2013
bathinda
Is it possible to upgrade the video recording resolution? I am using galaxy s duos running kyleopen .It can only record 480p maximum can i get atleast 720p hd. Any buil.prop or media profile.xml tweaks possible ? Please Help!:cowboy:

Just put the following question before youself and you will find the answer to your ques.
[Q] If one can record HD videos with low end devices by installing app or otherwise, then why all others are paying money for Devices having High End Camera?

Reactions: Sahalkabeer

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Just put the following question before youself and you will find the answer to your ques.
    [Q] If one can record HD videos with low end devices by installing app or otherwise, then why all others are paying money for Devices having High End Camera?
    but the nexus 7 did it with front camera from 480 to 720????

that was not due to a limitation of hardware..it's just Google released it not having the media profile for 720p.. :)