[Dev][Rom][CM9 Based]AOKP Milestone4 For YP-G70 INTL,USA,KOR

Search This thread

tnsrua2000

Jan 28, 2012
Jechone
Hi, I've tried this out, love it. But what build of AOKP is this? 32, 33? I hope its of those two because if it is, I might be able to get tablet mode on AOKP devices. Reply soon. Peace.
-EcHoFiiVe

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus S using XDA

Now aokp mod is supported only for b28. making rom with higher version of aokp make a device a brick. but i am planning to make one with tablet ui and one with phone ui:D
Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA

Reactions: Rapydax

EcHoFiiVe

Jan 29, 2012
Mundelein. IL
Check out the original thread on tablet mode, there is a link at the beginning leading to rootzwiki.com where you can download a modified services.jar. so maybe you can see into that

wtfsaywat

Apr 17, 2012
Draper
I'm thinking about getting this ROMwhat do you guys think? Are there still any bugs that arepresent in this ROM or have they all been resolved?

EcHoFiiVe

Jan 29, 2012
Mundelein. IL
I'm thinking about getting this ROMwhat do you guys think? Are there still any bugs that arepresent in this ROM or have they all been resolved?

Camera, bluetooth, and I can't remember what else. But how is the tablet porting coming along? I hope you can get this to work, I've been trying without any success.

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
So I flashed it exactly as instruction and I can't see Beats Audio, am I missing something here. And Externel SD Card won't mount (old problem I guess!)

111DA8504F75A344238A7C

I can see Beats Audio in this pic, weird!

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
Oh thats ok.

Sent from my galaxy s using XDA

Am I the only who can't mount externel micro-SD Card? I am like a music-crazy-man, and I have like 1Gb or more of music in the micro-SD Card. That card is quite important for me. I have 2 backups in CWM and another Gigs would make my device internel storage packed! No pressure and no rush though!

Apart from that, your ROM is awesome, I kinda prefer the Phone UI since this device is more like a phone (for me). I have always admire Korean, and I am Samsung-Only, the people are just smart and hard-working you know! Sorry if this is out-of-topic!

tnsrua2000

Jan 28, 2012
Jechone
Am I the only who can't mount externel micro-SD Card? I am like a music-crazy-man, and I have like 1Gb or more of music in the micro-SD Card. That card is quite important for me. I have 2 backups in CWM and another Gigs would make my device internel storage packed! No pressure and no rush though!

Apart from that, your ROM is awesome, I kinda prefer the Phone UI since this device is more like a phone (for me). I have always admire Korean, and I am Samsung-Only, the people are just smart and hard-working you know! Sorry if this is out-of-topic!

Extenal sdcard is /sdcard/external-sd

pmdisawesome

Jan 23, 2012
Extenal sdcard is /sdcard/external-sd

Yeah, I see the folder, problem is none of mine previous files are there. I put music in there mostly! But when I restore to stock 2.3.6, the music is right there in externel-sd! Removing the sd-card and plug it to Window via Card Reader shows the music too! I guess I had a bad restore of this ROM!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This Is Only YP-G70 Galaxy player 5.0
    Feature
    Rice Ported.
    AOKP's Milestone 4 Ported.
    Rom Control Installed.
    Beats Audio Installed.(Credit by RockoDev)
    Xloud Installed.
    Sony-Bravia Engine Installed.
    supercharged with v6superchager(Credits go to zeppelinrox for creating the script. You can download and run the script again to customize settings yourself )
    Google play Music Installed.(Theme By. 넥thㅓ스s)
    DPI is 190
    MIUI Font Installed.
    emmc has been replaced by the sdcard.

This is Nandroid Rom.

Know Issiue
    I Ported the CM9, YP-G70.
    so, it dosen't work camera and bluetooth.

Screenshot apply.
    111DA8504F75A344238A7C

19162A504F75A3452D8164

173AC9504F75A346077760

1737E7504F75A3460A955E

HOW TO Install
    1.Downloaded ROM only.

2.Extraxt ROM ZIP file, using software like 7-zip

3 There will be a folder in it called "2012-03-29.15.16.49" which will contain boot image etc.

4Copy this folder "2012-03-29.15.16.49" to backup folder for CMW e.g my location of folder clockwrokmod/backups.

5. Boot in cmw on device and go to "backup & restore" then choose that file to restore to.

6. I rebooted and no problems did NOT NEED to flash kernel or GAPPS

Download link : http://www.mediafire.com/?zwtw488am2rshjb

Edit
    Internel sdcard(27gb) is /sdcard, external sdcard (6gb)is external_sd here
    P.S. Korean galaxy player 5.0's storege, 16,32gb.
    You should really try porting the 3.0 Kernal to our Galaxies. Or at least get Hardware Acceleration going because no other people have gotten such luck..

Oh.. Ill try it

+1 I too would love to see this update :D

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Premium App

Build 30 and 31 were release today... And both has amazing features. Hope can be ported soon
    What do u guys think of this ROM? I'm thinking of getting the new YP-GB70 Korean version & would like to know if this ROM is worth running.

Its AWESOME!!!! I LOVEEE it:)

Sent from my YP-G70 using XDA Premium App
    TAT ......... Very Very thanks..... I suffer from enteritis........
    Sent from my YP-G70

Thats horrible.. don't worry about the kernal if you fail, its still gonna be fine. And rapydax he did get chrome working but he hasn't released the pvr driver that made it work